Next Chapter Of Our Forever

"Perrie, are we done in here yet?" Leigh-Anne sighed, having just assembled a crib in the nursery her and her fiancé Jesy had spent the majority of the last few days decorating.
The Geordie looked around the room, before nodding and replying "yeah, I think we are. It's so perfect for her".
Perrie grinned at the last part, thinking how she couldn't wait to bring home Kaya Thirlwall-Edwards, her 10-day-old daughter whom her wife was currently in the hospital with. She was going to drive to the hospital later to collect them both, and although she knew having a baby around would make their lives almost constantly busy, she couldn't be more excited. The couple's bandmates were feeling the same, as this would be the first time they had met their new god daughter.

"Stop making out and get in the car!" The blonde exclaimed what seemed what seemed hours later, although in reality it was only about 30 minutes. The two older girls sprang apart and stood up straight away, before grabbing their stuff and heading out of Jade and Perrie's house.

When they arrived at the hospital, Perrie went inside to meet Jade and Kaya while Jesy and Leigh waited in the car.

"Do you think we'll have kids?" The curly-haired girl asked, looking at her fiancé hopefully.

"God, I only proposed a month ago" Jesy joked, before turning to face the younger girl. "I always wanted them" she confessed, a smile tugging at the corners of her mouth.
"Same" Leigh smiled. "I want a big family. You'd be an amazing mother Jesy". The brunette turned to face her, a wide grin now across her face, and kissed Leigh-Anne on the lips. The other girl kissed back, and they carried on until there was a sudden, impatient-sounding tap on the car window. The engaged couple pulled apart, then saw their bandmates outside the car, what looked like a bundle of blankets in Perrie's arms. Jesy didn't hesitate to unlock the car doors, and a tired-looking Jade opened one of the back doors and got in, before Perrie put their daughter into her special seat, ensuring that she was secure, before sitting down herself and fastening her seatbelt, barely taking her eyes off the baby as if she could disappear at any moment.

"She's beautiful", Leigh-Anne said softly.

"Yeah she is", Perrie replied, looking lovingly at her daughter before turning her gaze to her wife. "Just like her mam", she smiled, causing Jade to blush.

"Aww!", Leigh-Anne cooed, as Jesy made a gagging noise.

"I'm kidding", the oldest girl clarified. "They're both gorgeous", she continued, softening the glare the was now receiving from Perrie.

"Jesy just drive", Jade laughed softly. The brunette nodded and started the car. The rest of the journey consisted of the older couple arguing over who who would hold their God daughter first. Leigh-Anne won, mostly because Jesy was too damn whipped to keep arguing with her.

Leigh-Anne did just that when they got to the Geordie's house, under close supervision from Perrie.

"That's your auntie Leigh", the baby's youngest mother told her, before she was passed gently to Jesy, who smiled down at the child. "And this is your auntie Jesy", the blonde continued. For the first time since leaving the hospital, Perrie then fully averted her attention away from her tiny daughter for the first time since leaving the hospital. She moved to sit next to her wife, who had been very quiet for a while now.

"You should sleep baba", she murmured, to which the older girl replied with a shake of her head.

"I slept too much in the hospital, and besides, we're parents now. We have to get used to not sleeping", she told her wife, before stifling a yawn. Before the blonde could protest, Kaya started to cry.

"That's her hungry cry", the younger Geordie declared, taking the child from Jesy and passing her to her biological mother. Jade looked self conscious at first, looking around at the other three, then shrugged.

"You've all seen them before at some point or another", she reasoned with herself, unbuttoning her shirt and beginning to feed the baby.

"They're looking good!", Jesy smirked, earning glares from both her own fiancé and the wife of the girl who's boobs she had just been admiring.

"I'm teasing guys", she laughed softly, putting her arm around Leigh, who relaxed a little, before kissing her cheek. Before they knew it Kaya had finished feeding and was fast asleep in Jade's arms.

"It's here. The next chapter of our forever", Perrie told her wife as they lay in bed later that evening after their friends had left. Jade grinned, nothing but love in her brown eyes as she looked at the blonde.

"Yep. I can't believe she's finally here! I love you Pezz" she replied.

"I love you too Jadey", Perrie told her, pulling the slightly older girl close. The two stayed in that position as they drifted off to sleep, before waking to the sound of their daughter's cries, for the first of what would be many times, two hours later.