OMG You're Actually Here!

by Firebird_18

Summary: "I've been a big fan of yours since forever and made a video on YouTube about it and about how all I wanted was to meet you and oh my god you're at my house what do I do"

-

"Man I can't believe I'm doing this." Jade mumbled.

She picked up her phone and started recording.

"Yo guys. Jade here. So this is like the first and probably only time I'll ever do this but God I've been sucked into this fandom quick." Jade paused, hearing Jesy walking around. She sighed and quickly made her decision. Jade ran outside and kept filming her video just outside her house on the street.

"I've like fallen so deeply into loving Perrie Edwards. Like her videos are so funny. Not to mention she's absolutely stunning. Seriously, I would kill to meet her but alas a poor student like myself could never afford to go to LA for a meet and greet." Jade sighed dramatically before laughing.

"I'm kidding. But still I just love her so much. She inspires me so much to just be myself. Hell she helped me come to terms with my own queerness with her coming out video. Like she's changed my life so much and she doesn't even know." Jade paused, she'd begun pacing along her sidewalk while she talked with a dreamy grin.

"For real though, if I got the chance to meet her I genuinely think I would die. Like I'm already a gay mess around pretty girls. Can you imagine me faced with that angel? Melted puddle of Thirlwall from her hotness. Honestly those eyes could hypnotise me. But only if I ever met her. One goal in life. Kidding. Sort of."

"Anyway this was a psa of how much I love Perrie Edwards."

Jade finished with a laugh before stopping her recording and posting it to her YouTube. Her friends and followers knew of her obsession by now so this wouldn't surprise them. Probably just give them a good laugh.

She wasn't big on YouTube not like Perrie is but she did decent enough with her song covers. And many people from Perri'es fandom were part of hers considering they both did covers every now and then.

----

Jade was so excited. Her favourite YouTuber just uploaded a new video; extra long one too.

Jade flipped open her laptop and waited impatiently for it to all load up.

"Poopey! Are you watch-" Jesy yelled from upstairs but Jade didn't let her finish.

"Of course I fucking am!"

The buffering circle finished and the video faded in.

"What's up my little chickens. Perrie here! And this vlog today is extra special because-" Perrie Edwards did her usual opening lines and grinned slyly at the camera.

"I'm here!"  Leigh-Anne interrupted, popping her head into frame before Perrie's hand pushed her face away.

"No. It's special because I'm coming home to South Shields for a few months." Perrie said, doing jazz hands with a grin.

Jade promptly stopped the video as well as breathing. Perrie was coming to South Shields. She literally was coming to Jade's city. Jade was ecstatic and pressed play again.

As the video continued it was clear Perrie was vlogging some of her journey from London all the way to South Shields.

"Jes she's in South Shields!" Jade yelled in excitement. Jesy's responding sigh echoed around the house.

"And she probably lives in a mansion on the other side of the city." Jesy replied, making Jade roll her eyes. She continued watching the video when she suddenly paused it.