Windows

AU: Where Perrie likes bows and lace and babies and Jade likes Perrie.

Perrie sat on the bay window, looking out at the only feature that kept her in this small town; Jade Thirlwall. A cloud of tattoos, peircings, and smoke followed her everywhere. She was the resident bad girl, the troubled soul. She'd led the live Perrie had always wanted.

Perrie was the perfect example of girl next door. She worked in her mum's baby boutique, smiled and said hello to everyone who walked by. Jade was the exact opposite. She spray painted walls, and drank liquor in the back of movie theatres.

Despite their differences, Jade and Perrie were actually the same age,and rather friendly, small talk while waiting in a coffee line, waving every now and then. But they nevet actually talked, although Perrie promised herself she would. That all started when the object of her affections walked right in.

"Hey, what are you doing tomorrow night?" Perrie almost dropped the box she was holding. Straight forward was Jade's thing, and so was Perrie. To be honest, the innocent look turned Jade on. And she had been watching from a window of her own, the one to her apartment where Perrie's bus dropped off every evening. It urked her that she knew so much about Perrie, but she could not get the blonde out of her mind.

So she was estatic to say the least when Perrie said yes.

They'd agreed to meet at the same coffee shop they'd been to millions of times, just because of the utter convience. Perrie's eyes almost bulged out of her head when Jade walked in. She was dressed in short leather shorts and a top with more cut outs than a fishing net, and it didn't leave much to the imagination. Perrie almost cringed her eyes away, but Jade was with her tonight and she could look as much as she wanted.

Jade on the other hand wanted to rip the clothes off Perrie before she even saw her. She knew she would be gorgeous.

One coffee led to another, and another. They laughed and talked and giggled until the shop closed. Perrie had such a good time, that when Jade asked her to stay, she didn't say no.

So they stayed awake till the early hours of dawn, keeping themselves busy by the pure chemisty erupting between them. And the next time Perrie found herself staring out the window, she found another girl staring right back.