Bad Things

smut
Summary: Jade asks Perrie for something.

Perrie gives it to her.

sorry if there's any mistakes i'm very tired

——

With a loud moan, Perrie comes. Clenches around her fingers. Jade keeps going, lets her girlfriend ride out the orgasm–a powerful one, as it seems–and only once she has calmed down, has sunken back down into the mattress, she pulls out her fingers.

Smug grin on her face, Jade climbs up her body, plants a quick kiss on her lips, and lies down next to a very sweaty Perrie. Teases, "I'm that good, huh?"

With a roll of her eyes, Perrie answers, "In your dreams."

Jade snorts. "Please, babe, all of this is my dream."

Another eye-roll. "Charmer." Suddenly–as if she's gained all of her strength back at once–Perrie climbs on top of Jade, apparently not intending for their night to be over just yet. Obviously knowing how turned on Jade gets from pleasuring her, she makes her way down her body quickly. Doesn't waste much time.

Closing her eyes, Jade just enjoys. She loves Perriems tongue, her fingers, her– "Fuck." Yeah, she loves some things more than others. For example, right now, she loves how Perrie does this thing with her mouth on– and–

"What do you want?"

The question isn't unusual in their bedroom, not even from Perrie, but– just– lately, Jade has been listening to this one particular song and– now she can't stop thinking about– and the question–

For a second, she's actually contemplating saying something, but she– maybe she should keep her mouth shut. She doesn't want to ruin the night or the relationship.

So she just breathlessly answers, "You know it," instead, and lets Perrie continue her thing. And she loves it. Of course she does. She definitely always gets off on being eaten out like this. The sight of Perrie down there is such a great fucking sight, and– her fingers are–

Yeah, she really, definitely always gets off on this. Three fingers in her core, Perrie mouth on her clit – she always–

Okay, so not tonight.

She realizes this when, after a few minutes, she still hasn't come. Sometimes, she takes a little longer, and Perrie doesn't suspect anything yet, but–

Now, Jade concentrates on hiding everything that's going on inside her mind and body from her girlfriend, and it– it makes it all worse. She grows tense, her body doesn't react to anything that's being done to it anymore at all, and it's– God. Jade closes her eyes, bites her lip. Lets her hand glide through her slightly wet, messed up hair.

Imagining being choked and knowing it's never going to happen because you can't ask for it is probably going to be the end of her, but, like, she can't do anything about her thoughts. So, yeah. She's going to have to find a way to leave these thoughts in the, like, hallway before they have sex. Something of the sort.

She doesn't even notice that Perrie has stopped altogether. What pulls her out of her– her– her thoughts is a mumbled, "What's wrong?" from between her girlfriend's glistening lips.

Normally, she'd so shove her head back down between her thighs at a sight like this–her hair disheveled, wetness flowing down her chin–but right now– it adds to her shame. Goddamn it.

"Nothing," she lies, "it's okay." She puts on a very fake smile–she's so bad at hiding things, it's almost ridiculous–and nods at Perrie in what she hopes is a more or less encouraging manner.