Coffee Shop & Rain Drops (2)

When Jade woke up the next morning she had Perrie clinging to one arm and Bandit lying on the other. She knew she didn't have to be up for work for another five minutes so she slid her arm out from under the sleepily puppy, who then stumbled over behind Perrie and leant his chin in the nape of Perrie's neck.

Jade smiled when Perrie muttered something in her sleep, something Jade had no hope of understanding, but other than that didn't wake up.

Jade didn't want to over think the whole butterfly situation but the last time she got butterflies was when she first started dating Sam, they diminished after about two months and were never really as strong as they were last night.

Jade laughed when Bandit huffed out a small bark in his sleep.

She shouldn't feel so attached to this girl she met two days ago and her bloody adorable puppy.

"Jade..." Perrie muttered in her sleep and Jade's ears pricked up at the sudden mention of her name.

She smiled the prospect of Perrie dreaming about her because that meant she wasn't just some stray that Perrie had felt complied to help, she had actually made an impact in Perrie's life.

Jade groaned as she quietly tried to get out of bed but Bandit woke up and instead of walking around Perrie he walked over, his back paw pushing against the girls cheek. "Bandit!" Perrie growled against the pillow, lightly shoving the dog away and looking up at Jade.

"Sorry."

Perrie lightly shook her head, rubbing her eyes sleepily. "What time is it?"

"Eight."

"Uh, ok." Perrie nodded, glancing out the window to see an overcast that you'd expect in December. "Can I walk you to work?"

"You don't have too." Jade assured, climbing out of bed closely followed by Bandit.

"I want too, I could use a hot chocolate from the cafe." Perrie smiled, climbing out of the bed and over to the kitchen where Bandit was waiting for her. "What do you usually do for Christmas?"

"I spent it here with Sam last year." Jade replied with a yawn as she stared into her wardrobe and scratched the back of her neck. "My mom goes over to Australia to see my brother and I can't afford it this year. What about you?"

"Christmas is like a birthday to my parents, they'll call you up and wish you a merry Christmas but that's it so I usually stay in and watch my favorite Christmas movies."

"So we both have sad Christmas'? Maybe we could have a sad Christmas together."

Perrie grinned and nodded, pouring Bandit's food and walking over to her wardrobe and pulled out an overly large hoodie, her Hard rocks cafe tee and a pair of black skinny jeans. "It won't be nearly as sad if I have you there with me." Perrie said as she pulled her shirt over her head and began getting changed.

"Y-yeah, I..."

Perrie glanced over her shoulder to see Jade staring at her back. "You work out."

It was more of a statement than a question but Perrie nodded anyway. "Yeah, why? You wanna be gym buddies too?"

"I- maybe." Jade muttered, grabbing her clothes and rushing into the bathroom.

"You'd think she'd never seen a half naked person before, huh, buddy?" Perrie mumbled in an amused voice, glancing over at Bandit who was sleepily eating his food, one of his long ears submerged in his water bowl. "Dude, come on. That's unhygienic."

Perrie finished getting changed just as Jade left the bathroom and it was Perrie's turn to gawp. Perrie had only ever seen Jade dressed casually and she was way to excited yesterday when she got back from work to notice when the girl was wearing. Jade was dressed in a suit and it was unbelievably hot.