Coffee Shop & Rain Drops (1)

"So, what? You're just dumping me, after a year, because some blond bitch shows up?" Jade yelled, gaining the attention of the few people in the cafe.

"Jade, it's not like that." Sam sighed but Jade didn't listen.

"Fuck you, Sam." Jade snapped, standing up on shaky legs. "Fuck you."

Jade turned and left the cafe, leaning against the wall just a bit along from the cafe and pulled out the packet of cigarets she had. She groaned as she fumbled with the lighter, unable to get it to light. "Fucking fuck fuck."

Jade looked up when she heard a click and frowned when there was a black zippo lighter lit in front of her face. She looked over the flame to see a girl standing there, a beautiful girl, with purple hair and a shy smile. "You looked like you were having trouble."

Jade lit her cigarette before leaning her head back against the brick wall and staring out at the rain that was pelting against the ground. "Are you ok?" The girl next to her asked, gaining Jade's attention again. "I mean, it's none of my business what happened but I just wanted to make sure you're alright."

"I'm fine. He's a jackass." Jade sighed, looking over at the girl. "Why'd you follow me out?"

The girl shrugged bashfully, looking nervously down at her feet. "You see it on TV, don't you? A girl runs out into the rain after an asshole guy and she gets hit by a car or something."

"I'm a total stranger, why would you care if I got hit by a car?"

The purple haired girl shrugged, "I would've been pissed at myself if I hadn't and something had happened to you. Besides, you should always try to make people feel better, regardless of if you know them or not."

Jade smiled, turning her body towards the girl, leaning her side against the bricks. "I'm Jade."

"Perrie."

"You're very sweet, Perrie."

Perrie grinned, looking down at her feet as she scuffed her destroyed chucks against the wet tarmac. "You shouldn't cry over someone like him."

"I just feel mugged off."

Perrie nodded understandingly. "You'll find someone. Someone who knows you're something special and who couldn't even imagine letting you go."

Jade smiled but it dropped when she noticed something over Perrie's shoulder.

"Jade, come on. Lets go home and let me explain."

"No, Sam, it's over."

"Come on, Jade. Stop being childish." Sam went to grab Jade's hand but Perrie stood in front of Jade effectively blocking her from Sam.

"She said no."

"Who even are you? Get out if the way."

"Sam! Don't talk to her like that." Jade hissed and Sam eyes both girls curiously.

"Where are you gonna stay, Jade? On the streets."

Jade didn't have an answer for that but luckily Perrie piped up. "With me."

"She doesn't even know you."

"Irrelevant. She doesn't need some low life who takes her to a public place to break up with her."

"Jade, are you seriously going to go home with her? She could be a murderer."

Jade laughed at that because Perrie sure as hell didn't look like a murderer.

"Whatever, I'll box up your stuff." Sam huffed before storming off.

"I'm not a murderer." Perrie assured, turning around and looking at Jade with sad eyes.