Ocean Eyes, Busted Lips

Summary:
in which Perrie walks to Jade's in the middle of the night.

The cold night air sends chills down Perrie's back, not having any sort of coat to keep her warm.

Her shirt is torn down the middle, her crossed arms barely covering any of it. The left side of her face is covered in bruises, cuts litter her arms and legs.

She sniffs as she walks down the familiar sidewalk, debating if she should be here or not.

Dry tear tracks on her cheeks, happy she's not crying anymore...at least for now.

Jade's house (mansion) is just a little bit ahead of Petrie's slow steps. It's taken her a good hour to get to Jade's, hopefully she's home.

Perrie honestly feels like passing out due to how she is right now, but she has to keep going.

She can't risk her abusive boyfriend to find her right now or at all. She's had enough. Jade's house is the only house she feels safe in, especially after going there to see the brown haired girl for the past three months.

Perrie shakily knocks on the glass window of the security guard's post station, waking the guy up.

"How may I-Perrie? It's good to see you! I haven't seen you in a few weeks." Perrie pulls off the best smile she can muster while trying to keep half of her face covered with her hair.

"Jade's still home, I'll let you in."

"Thank you," Perrie gives him a true smile, wincing due to a busted lip, and slips past the opening gate.

Perrie couldn't be more thankful that Jade is still home and the walk to the front door isn't that far.

So maybe it's a little far, but she knows she can barely handle it. Maybe she should call Jade to help her inside?

Perrie decides that's useless since she's half way to the front door anyways. She wishes she had her boyfriend's car, like she did the night she first met Jade.

Though she got a beating for coming home the next night. He claimed he wasn't able to make it to work and that he knew she was cheating on him (obviously she's not).

Perrie wraps her arms around herself, not caring about the ripped shirt as her ribs start to ache.

The blue eyed girl knocks as loud as she can, pursing her lips from the pain she's feeling right now.

She wishes the doorbell was working but Liam broke it when tripping with groceries in his arms and hands.

"One second!" Jade yells as loud as she can, running quickly down the stairs. Somehow she manages not to fall down them.

Jade swings the front door open, her smile soon turning into a frown,"How can I - Perrie!" The brown eyed girl grabs Perrie's hand as gently as possible, her brown eyes welling with tears.

It looks even worse when the beat up blonde is pulled into the bright lights of Jade's home. The door slams shut, making the fragile girl jump.

"Wha-how?" Jade slips off her oversized sheer black cardigan that looks like a button up t-shirt, leaving her in nothing but her lace top (that you can clearly see her nipples through if you stare) and her silky black pajama shorts.

Jade doesn't want the cardigan to get in the way of helping Perrie, so she just leaves it on the floor as she gently wraps and arm around Perrie, shouting for Liam.

Perrie feels embarrassed coming over to Jade's (mainly because she's worrying the celebrity girl), but she doesn't now seeing what Jade is wearing.