Mario Kart Stripping?

smut

Summary: Innocent game of Mario Kart gone wrong? Or right?

-------

"Okay that isn't fair," Jade pouts as she watches baby Mario explode for the third time since they started playing half an hour ago.

"What's not fair? That I know how to strategize? That you don't have the common sense to drop back to second when a blue shell is thrown? That-"

"Okay Perrie I get it," Jade interrupts and pauses the game, tossing her remote onto the couch next to her and letting herself fall back onto the couch after. "I get that you're 'the best at this game' and 'no way in hell losing to anyone' but it's not fun if you save your blue shell for the last second every single time."

"Jade we don't have to play this," Perrie answers, not bothering to turn the game back on and sitting down next to her friend. Not her fault that she stood up in the first place, Mario Kart is an intense game, fight her if you think otherwise.

"Play what?" Jonnie interjects from the stairs as he makes his way into the room from upstairs, making Jade hop in her seat at the sudden interruption. "Sorry Jade," he smiles wryly when he notices he scared the older girl.

"Mario Kart, and don't pop out like that, last time Jade almost fell down the stairs again," Perrie scolds him making Jade blush at the memory of her clumsiness and Jonnie roll his eyes.

"Sorry," he supplies with no real tone of sympathy which Jade laughs off but Perrie shoots glares. "Is Pez kicking your ass again?" he asks and Jade reaches back to smack her best friend's brother's arm at the teasing but the Edwards' both chuckle at her. "I'll take that as a yes, but hey you should spice it up a little bit, make it more interesting... and maybe ban blue shells since that's the only way she wins," he supplies with a thoughtful pause.

"What like prizes?" Jade questions, Perrie also raising an eyebrow in question of what her brother means.

"I mean in a way yeah," he chuckles and Perrie's about to ask what he means before he continues, "but no last week at my friends a bunch of us played strip Mario Kart, you know loser takes off a piece of clothing every round - and no socks don't count - and it got pretty intense with the competition. It was fun too," he reflects and goes to grab his charger from the outlet by the television set. "But hey I mean, you two might be too prudish to be into that type of game you know?" he continues and time out.

It's not that either girl really wants to play strip Mario Kart because who thought of that weird combination in the first place, like seriously Mario Kart is supposed to be childlike fun, but Jonnie is a year younger than them, he's only a freshman and they're sophomores and if freshmen are playing this, they can't not play it too.
Also he called them prudes and neither girl will stand for a fourteen year old calling them prudes even if they kind of are but seriously.

"Okay we'll do that," Perrie decides for them and Jade gets a bit flustered but hides it and nods along.

Jonnie's eyes almost pop out of his head and he has a harder time hiding his flushed face, "wait really? Like you two? Together?"

"Yeah who else would it be?" Perrie supplies with a slight attitude because did he really have that little faith in them?

"Can I watch?" he smirks but he isn't even teasing based on his still red face and slightly agape jaw at the thought of his sister and hot best friend getting naked together - well maybe not his sister, that's weird and incest totally isn't- not the point, Jade is hot enough.

"No you douchebag, now go to Connor's house, mom and dad expect you to meet them at the banquet thing in like five minutes," Perrie snaps at him and he nods, waving and saying one last goodbye before shutting the door behind himself.