Roses and Vanilla

Her hair was long, wavy and blond. It smelled of vanilla, which she knew was my favorite. Whenever we cuddled under the blankets, or whenever her lips brushed against my neck, I could feel her blonde locks tickling my skin. It was so soft and silky, I loved threading my fingers into her hair, and wrapping a strand between my fingers, and the way she looked at me hypnotized, like lost in my eyes.

Her skin was as white as snow, soft and scented. It was an intoxicating scent, It reminded me of the spring's rain, of vanilla, and of roses at the same time. The white, milky skin was interrupted by the tattoo's ink. I ran my hand down the stem of the rose on her arm, and I felt her shivering under my touch. I instantly retrieved my hand, afraid of waking her up, instead, she tightened her grip around me, forcing my body closer to hers.

With one hand, I traced her neck, her collarbones, and then her hips. I stopped when I reached her black tight jeans, that emphasized her perfect skin and figure. She was a slightly tall woman, slim and hot. I could feel her breasts pressing against mine's, the contact alone making me shiver in pleasure. I closed my eyes and bite my lip. Is it possible that a simple girl like her, was capable of changing my entire life? Plus, why would someone as flawless and perfect like her, want someone like me? Our legs were tangled, our half-naked bodies partly covered by the blankets, our chests pressing against each other's tightly. While she slept, I admired her, and I ran my fingers through her hair, leaving kisses on her skin here and there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Perrie started laughing madly. She was holding an empty bottle of beer. It was the third bottle in one hour, but she was just like that; after the first glass, she was gone.

"Come on Jade!" she yelled. She stumbled once or twice on the street; she was drunk as fuck, but surely her high heels didn't help, they only made her legs look slimmer and longer. She was wearing a tight, black dress, that stopped at mid-thigh and showed half of her flawless back.

I looked around, the street was empty, everyone had gone home by now. We had gone to a beach party on the afternoon, but not even half an hour after midnight, Perrie had gotten tired of the smell of alcohol mixed with the sweat of bodies pressing against each other; so we had left the party.

Perrie smirked in her usual malicious way, after begging me to jump in the cold, black coloured sea with her.

"Jade!" her voice caught my attention. I looked in front of me and smiled, Perrie was slowly getting undressed on the seashore. I made sure that no one was around and started undressing myself aswell, taking off my tight dress and then my uncomfortable heels. Remaining in my underwear, I stepped in the water slowly.

"Holy shit, Perrie! It's cold!" I protested, but laughed at the same time, affected by the alcohol. The blonde just laughed, ignoring my protest. Her purse and her heels were on the sand, whilst she tried to unzip her dress.

"Can you help me?" I didn't hesitate, walking towards her and slowly unzipping the golden zip of the dress. I traced the skin of her back with my hand, enjoying the view I had of her... I stepped away slowly, closing my eyes and shaking these images off of my head. We were friends, we were in a band together, I couldn't have feelings for her. Ah, I already had feelings for her, I should say: I need to stop having feelings for her. It just wouldn't work, It's wrong.

Perrie threw her tongue out at me, and yelled "Race to the water!" and then she started yelling. I ran after her, too engrossed on the view I had of her half-naked back to care about the race, until she splashed cold water on me, smirking. She ran deeper into the water, and I kept running after her. Eventually, she stumbled and fell backwards, but just before she could go underwater I wrapped my arms around her waist, and I fell down with her.

We had a fight under the water, swimming, running after each other, and trying not to laugh. We surfaced, gasping for hair, and laughing at the same time. Perrie couldn't stop laughing, and I was hypnotized, as usual, observing her smile. She was gorgeous... her teeth were as white as the moon, and her eyes were sparkling. The moonlight hit her face, making the water drops on her skin shine like diamonds. I had to remind myself how to breathe, and I noticed that I was biting my lip just when I felt the taste of blood. Perrie started swimming towards me slowly.

"Isn't it beautiful?" she whispered, breathing heavily, I was so cold that I couldn't even nod. Perrie didn't take her eyes off of me, making me blush. She walked towards me and threw her arms around my neck, wrapping her legs around my waist. I held her tight, the tip of her nose brushing against mine's, our eyes closed.... suddendly, I wasn't cold anymore.

"What's up, Jadey?" She murmured sweetly in my ear. I opened my eyes, shaking my head slightly, because I wasn't able to form a coherent sentence.

"Nothing..."

"Are you afraid?"

I shook my head. Perrie's face got closer to mine's, our breaths accelerating. We closed our eyes, holding each other tight, our bodies floating on the water; when I looked up, my lips found Perrie's. I wanted to brush my lips against hers briefly and then pull away, but Perrie had other plans. She depended the kiss, tightening her grip around my neck. I could feel her body pressing against mine through the water. We pulled away slowly, and I threw my head back, moaning slightly at the feeling. When I opened my eyes, I admired the way Perrie's eyes sparkled, reflecting the light of the moon.

"Jade?" Her voice was different. Her bottom lip was trembling lightly and she had a serious look on her face.

"Yes?"

"I love you." I was shocked at first, my eyes widening, but I instantly relaxed. I smiled sweetly, knowing that she was obviously drunk, and that those words meant nothing to her. On one side, it was better like that... but on the other side, I wanted to feel her lips on mine's again, and maybe even more.

"Oh, Jade," she shook her head. "I love you, not like a friend, not like a sister. I love you like... like.." She looked up, trying to find the right words, and I burst out laughing. She pouted adorably.

"Fuck you! I get drunk to tell you these kind of things, and you just laugh at me!" She forced her body away from mine's, my hands reclutantly leaving their grip on her thighs. I didn't move. What did she say?

"You got drunk to..." The blonde looked down. A tear making its way down her rosy cheek, the moonlight causing it to shine slighly. I cupped her cheeks, forcing her to look at me.

"Hey, Perrie, look at me, It's okay," Our faces got closer and we kissed. But it wasn't a sweet and innocent kiss like before, it was a kiss that screamed "I love you. I want you."

We didn't think about anything else, we didn't think about the future. We just thought about the present, and about that kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smiled at the memory, and I felt a tear making its way down my cheek.

"What's up? Why are you crying?" I jumped at the voice, realizing that Perrie was now awake.

"Nothing, everything's okay now," She smiled sweetly at me. Now that you're here, now that you're with me, everything will be okay.

"It's only 4 AM, we should go back to sleep," I suggested. Behind the locks of Perrie's blonde hair, I saw a malicious smile making its way on her face.

"Or maybe..." she made her way towards me, sitting on my lap. She pressed her hips against mine's, leaving sweet kisses down my jawline.

"We could do something else," She murmured in my ear. I nodded eagerly, and she looked down at me, before connecting our lips in a soft, sweet kiss. I smiled at the feeling that spread all over my body just from the contact of our lips. My hands roamed down her body, and I let out a soft moan when she brushed her lips against the soft spot on my neck.

"I love you. You know right?" She whispered, before pressing her lips firmly against the skin of my neck.

"Yes, I know. And I love you, always."