Boo Boo's and Bandages

Theme: Jade gets a small injury and Perrie gets protective about it.
Warnings: mentions of passing out, blood briefly mentioned.

"Good work today Pez, that song sounds amazing" the technician for the studio tells Perrie as they walk towards the stairs.

"Thanks Daniel, how long till Jesy finishes up? I might get the girls some lunch whilst she's doing hers" Perrie asks, cocking her head inquisitively as they come to a halt at the top of the staircase.

"About half an hour or so, you can go" Daniel smiles, holding the door open for Perrie.

Perrie steps through the door, about to walk away when she hears a small thud from the writing room by the studio. Curiously, she steps back again and listens intently for any follow ups to the sound.

"Ouch! My hands bleeding"

Perrie's eyes turn to slits as she recognises the voice of her girlfriend, Jade. She was with Leigh in the writing room, working on some new material for their album. Daniel raises an eyebrow as the blonde headed girl storms her way past and down the corridor, following behind with a smirk on his face.

"What happened?" Perrie demands, bursting through the door.

Leigh and Jade look upwards, Jade's hand being held carefully in Leigh-Anne's as she tries to clean some blood away.

Gasping in horror, Perrie rushes to Jade.

"Baby, what happened to you? No no no, I'm gonna take you to the hospital" Perrie rambles, kissing jades hand tentatively as she speaks.

"Leigh! I told you to take care of her!" Perrie exclaims, attempting to place blame on anyone apart from Jade.

"Perrie.." Jade warns, and Perrie knows to shut up and refrain from accusing Leigh.

"Jade! You could have died, we need to go now!" Perrie shouts, rushing to her feet again.

"Perrie.."

"Do you want an ambulance? Shit get me phone Daniel!" Perrie panics.

Daniel remains still, eyebrows raised and smirking as he watches Perrie panic.

"Jade, lie down babe. I don't want you to pass out from blood loss" Perrie commands, pushing the brunette backwards onto the sofa.

"PERRIE!" Jade screams.

"SHIT DID I HURT YOU" Perrie shouts, her eyes welling up at the thought of bringing harm to her girlfriend.

"I am such a terrible girlfriend, oh my gosh Jade.."

"Perrie.."

Perrie looks up intently, expectantly awaiting jades next words.

"It's a paper cut"

Silence echoes around the room. Daniel is first to break it, followed by Leigh as they release a heavy chorus of laughter. Jade giggles, and the sound makes perries heart swell and she soon joins in.

"Well why did it make so much noise then?" Perrie demands, suddenly getting defensive.

"Leigh knocked her chair over, I picked up the writing notebook from the floor which fell when she knocked her chair, and it gave me a paper cut" Jade explains, her thumb rubbing perries cheek gently.

"Well, still. Let me get you a bandage" Perrie protests, walking towards the first aid cupboard in the corner.

Daniel, Leigh and Jade groan simultaneously.

Perrie turns around proudly as she holds out a Disney princess plaster, pulling jades finger towards her and bandaging it carefully. A gentle kiss is placed on the 'injury' and on jades lips, before Perrie stands up to leave.

Jade watches as she skips out the room contently.

Oh, fuck she's cute.