I Think I'm Addicted

(to the way you touch me)

Summary: In which Jade calls Perrie baby a lot, even though they're not technically dating. But, they kind of are.
Or, the one is which Perrie is consumed by sexual tension and Jade finds it, kinda, sorta hilarious.

She could see it on everyone's faces. Like, literally everyone. They, herself included, were all pretty damn confused about why Perrie had just stormed out of the rehearsal, on the brink of tears, for no apparent reason.

Jade was sure there was a reason.

A reason for her abrupt departure from the rehearsal today, a reason why she snapped at Leigh-Anne so hard yesterday she was reduced to tears, a reason why she not-so nicely made fun of Jesy's dancing ability (even though they all knew it was way above all of their own), a reason why she yelled at the stage director for putting the place marker in the wrong place in one of their shows, and a reason why she had avoided all fans, and social interactions for a while.

She just...didn't know what the reason was.

And she wasn't the only one, apparently.

All the girls looked about as perplexed as she did following Perrie's departure. They all knew something was up too, it just wasn't like Perrie to be like this without a reason. Perrie loved people, her fans, the other girls. She respected each and every member of their crew backstage, and was always as kind as she could be to everyone she knew.

Jade sighed.

Snapping out of her little daze, she realised that the other girls were staring at her.

"Huh?"

Jesy grinned wickedly, and Leigh-Anne gave a little chuckle.

Oh god. They had done something. For sure. She was in so much trouble. Closing her eyes, as if to prepare herself for the metaphorical blow, she said, "What did you guys do?"

"Us?" Jesy said, her face the picture of innocence. "Nothing. Yet."

Jade's eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"Yet?"

"Well, what you're going to do is go and talk to Perrie and see if you can remove the stick that's been up her ass all week because we're kind of done with it. Like, she managed to make little miss sunshine over here cry yesterday and we all know how uncool that is." Jesy said, clearly being done with all the waiting.

"Why me?"

Jesy and Leigh-Anne gave her a pointed look.

"Well, for starters we all voted whilst you were off daydreaming and secondly, Perrie is always more agreeable when you talk to her. You're like one giant weak spot for her."

Jade shrugged. She kind of supposed that one was true. But, in the same respect, it wasn't like she didn't have the exact same weak spot for Perrie, maybe even bigger. It's just, something about those big blue eyes, pouty lips and raspy voice got her every damn time.

Jade sighed. She guessed she was talking to Perrie.

____________________

Knocking hesitantly on the door to the bunks on the bus, Jade silently made a list of all the things that could possibly go wrong right now.

Perrie could hate her, Perrie could shout at her, Perrie could be upset with her. The list was lengthy. It did not help calm Jade down in the slightest.

Jade knocked again, to no avail.

Sighing, already resigned to her inevitable fate, Jade just decided to go for it as she walked through the doorway straight to the opening of Perrie's bunk. Stopping just short of the curtain, she heard soft sniffles coming from inside, muffled slightly by what she could only assume were the blankets.