Puppy Love

Jade was sitting on the couch, anxiously waiting for Perrie to get home from visiting her mother. She had been gone since early that morning, and Jade had a surprise for her younger girlfriend that she's had planned for a while. She heard the door to their flat open and jumped up to her feet.

"Perrie!" she squealed, running to Perrie and wrapping her arms around the younger Geordie's waist.

"Hey baba," Perrie smiled and looked down at the shorter girl and giving her a quick kiss. "How was your day?"

The older girl smiled at her girlfriend and grabbed her hands. "It was good. I missed you though." She leaned up and pressed her lips to the taller girl's. Perrie squeezed her hands and kissed back, finding it adorable that Jade had missed her when she hadn't even been gone for a full day. She couldn't say much though, because she had missed the brunette as well. After a few minutes of kissing, Jade pulled back and looked at Perrie.
"I have a surprise for you." She smiled when she saw the younger girl's eyes light up, knowing that she loved surprises.

Perrie started bouncing around like a child who's had too much sugar. "Oh, I love surprises! What is it? What is it? What is it?"

Jade giggled at how adorable her girlfriend was, and gave her a quick peck on the lips. "It's in the bedroom, go find out." Jade leaned against the wall at the beginning of the hallway and watched as Perrie ran down the hallway and flung open the door to the bedroom.

Perrie took a few steps into the bedroom, looking around for her surprise before she felt something against her legs. She looked down at her feet and saw a little ball of fur with its tongue out and tail wagging. She knelt down on the floor to pet the cute puppy. "Hey there little guy." Perrie continued to pet the little puppy for a few moments before realization set in. She looked up to see Jade smiling at her from the doorway.

Jade stood in the doorway, watching the younger girl pet the puppy, when the blue eyes she loves so much looked up at her. Jade smiled at her, then bit her lip after not getting a response from Perrie for a few moments. "What do you think?" she asked hesitantly, hoping she didn't make a mistake of thinking her girlfriend would want a puppy to call her own.

Perrie stood up, and walked over to Jade, resting her hands on the shorter girl's hips. "What do I think?" she repeated the older Geordie's question, thinking how cute she was for being nervous about her response.

Jade nodded and looked up at her taller girlfriend, waiting for a response to calm her nerves. She knew it was ridiculous to be nervous, she just loved making Perrie happy and didn't want to mess up.

"I think..." Perrie started, squeezing Jade's hips gently, "that I have the sweetest, cutest, and most amazing girlfriend that anyone could ever ask for." She leaned down slightly and gave a chaste kiss to Jade's lips. "I can't believe you got me a puppy."

Jade relaxed when she finally got a response and saw the bright smile on Perrie's face and felt a wide grin spread across her own. "Anything to put that gorgeous smile on your face," Jade cupped Perrie's face and gently stroked her thumbs against her cheeks. "I love you, baby."

Perrie leaned in to Jade's touch and smiled bigger, if that was even possible. "I love you too, baba. Thank you so much." Perrie kissed Jade again for a few moments before she felt her new puppy at her feet. She pulled back from Jade and bent down to pick the puppy up. "Does he have a name?"

Jade shook her head and kissed the younger girl's cheek. "You can name him whatever you want, love. I'm gonna order dinner, is Chinese okay?"

"Yeah, sounds good babe." Perrie smiled and walked over to the bed, sitting down and playing with the, for now, nameless puppy.