Just to Make Her Sweat

Perrie's boobs are sweating.

Perhaps not the sexiest thing in the world, but it's hot in here and she tells Louis as much. She has to lean over and nearly yell it into his ear. "My boobs are sweating! So hot in here!"

It's the end of term and the tiny club their student town has, is filled to the brim. Sweaty bodies pressed against each other, drinks sloshed all over the place and 90s music beating through the speakers. Anxiety and nervous breakdowns about term papers are stamped onto the sticky floor with vigorousness and Perrie thinks she really needs to get laid. She needs to tell Louis as much, tell him how much she just needs to have someone have their way with her.

She leans in again and he pushes her away, laughing. "Don't tell me about your boobs again!" he yells over the Backstreets Boys being back, alright.

"Drink up!" He hands her two greenish looking shots, the liquid already spilling over his hands as he's shoved forward. It really is tight in here.

Perrie downs the two shots without asking, the taste of sharp peppermint burning in her throat. It's fucking disgusting. "Feels like you've brushed your teeth, right?!" Louis shouts into her ear. "Now you can go snog a lad. Whoever gets more snogs wins." He grins at her, absolutely mad. Perrie laughs, feeling the alcohol rush through her, a familiar heat spreading out in the pit of her stomach. God it's been too long.

"You know, I always win this game," she tells Louis, and he just cackles. "I could have all the numbers if I wanted!"

The DJ switches from Backstreet Boys to Spice Girls and Perrie really, really wishes she could take her clothes off. If you wanna be my lover. Perrie catches the eye of a girl two elbows to the right from her, who sends her a wink, and fuck, okay. It has been even longer since she's had a girl. There are light pink streaks in her hair, and her short black playsuit is clinging against her skin, in a way that makes Perrie's fingers twitch. She grins back at the girl, and moves her hips a little more in control, wishing desperately a good song would finally come on. Even in her hottest outfit, it's hard to seduce someone in a club without the right song.

Louis doesn't even need a good song to get someone to grind on him. He looks positively gleeful, Harry towering behind him, hands on his hips. Perrie sees how Louis turns around to whisper something into Harry's ear, Harry's hands wandering south to tuck into the back pockets of his black jeans. Something in Harry's expression hardens and Louis melts into his grip. Perrie can't see Louis' face but she really doesn't need to. Two years of rooming with Louis in a flat and thin walls have given her enough insight into their dynamic.

God, she needs another drink.

She lets Louis know she's headed to the bar, but his gaze is already dazed and yeah, he's turned on, attention entirely on Harry. Perrie rolls her eyes. Fuckers.

At the bar she orders two Tequila and when she glances over her shoulder, playsuit girl sidles up to her, their arms brushing. "Do they get sweaty?" playsuit girl asks, eyelashes long and dark. Perrie blinks. "What?"

Playsuit girl reaches out, thumb brushing over the thin material of Perrie's bralette. "In this sinful thing." Playsuit girl's mouth is against her ear, leaving lipgloss stains against the shell of her ear. "Do your boobs get sweaty?"

Perrie can't help the surprised laugh. She slaps her hand over her mouth and then grins slowly, her heartbeat picking up, a pleasant mix of anticipation and craving for more settling in her groin. "A little." She brushes her lips against playsuit girl's ear. "You must be sweaty, too, though. Been dancing quite a lot."

"Been watching?"

Perrie slides one of her Tequila shots over to the girl. "Drink up, and I'll tell you." Now it's playsuit girl's turn to let out a surprised laugh, and they down their Tequila shots together, on three and then order another round before Jade, as she whispers her name into Perrie's ear, drags her off to the dance floor again.