How Is Someone So Damn Beautiful?

Summary:
in which perrie picks jade up from a club after being abandoned by her bandmates.

The brown haired girl sighs as she looks out the car window, the lights of many bulidings and cars catching her dull brown eyes.

The car is silent besides the radio playing some indie song Jade has never heard of before, softly playing in the background.

She can't get over the fact that her two bandmates, Jesy Nelson and Leigh-Anne Pinnock, have ditched her at a fully packed night club to hook up with some guys they don't even know.

Jade can't seem to understand how her bandmates can do that, she can barely stand having a stranger drive her home.

It's probably because Jade had too many drinks or maybe it was because she was freaking in the toilets an hour prior to now.

"You don't feel like throwing up, do you?" She jumps, the voice startling her. Jade completely forgot about the blonde driving her home.

But how could she forget? She's not the one driving and she can't help but to sigh at her own stupidity.

"I'm fine, thank you." She scratches her arm, the long sleeved dress becoming itchy. Of course she chose to wear the most irritating dress she has in her closet to wear for a night like this.

Jade wore it to match her best friends, the sleeves are lace and black, the rest of the dress is sheer lace and you can see the black two piece set she's wearing underneath.

She wishes she had her own car so she wouldn't be in this awkward situation. "Is the radio bothering you? I can turn it off if-"

"No no, it's actually keeping me calm." Jade's quick to cut the other girl off. She leans her head against the car window, the sudden urge to cry washes over her.

'I should be used to this.' She thinks, wrapping an arm around herself protectively (a habit she's always had at moments like this).

Jade didn't realize that she was crying until the car stopped. "Ms.Thirlwall?"

She quickly wipes her face with her hand, smearing her makeup. "I'm in here." She tells the security guard.

"This your new girlfriend?" The security guard asks her, humor traced in his tone of voice.

"No uhm she's just uh-"

"I'm just messing with you Jade, have a good night." The gate opens and the blonde doesn't hesitate to start driving forward.

"Woah, you live here?" The other girl questions, her eyes wide at the house in front of her.

It's a modern house, basically a mansion, that Jade bought a few years back. It only has six bedrooms, five bathrooms and a lot of space.

It's lonely of course since she doesn't have family or friend's to live there with her, but she does have a pet dog who lives there when she isn't traveling. She tried having her mum move in but she didn't want to due to a fallout the two had years ago.

Her older brother, Karl, is traveling the world with his fiancée.

Jesy and Leigh-Anne have their own homes, so it's just Jade and the maid who comes every two weeks.

But it's not like she's home anyways, especially when she has to travel across the world all the time. Although, her best friend Liam does come and stay for months on end.

"You're more than welcome to stay the night, it's pretty late." Jade mumbles, her words slurred, while the girl driving parks the car in front of the garages.