Maybe It was Fun After All

this is smut lol

The club was full, full of drunk people. Perrie hated it, she didn't drink and she wanted to go home. She told her friend she didn't want to come but she insisted and now she is sat by the bar watching her friend dancing with some stranger.
"hey first time here?" asked a girl. Perrie turned around and saw the most beautiful girl she has ever seen in her life.
"Kinda yeah. Everyone is too drunk, its boring." Perrie laughed. "Whats your name sober person?"
"Jade, Jade Thirlwall. What about you blue eyes?" Perrie smiled, trying to figure out if its weird to fall in love with a stranger.
"Perrie Edwards. You have a beautiful name Jade." Perrie smiled, leaning down the bar.
"You've got nice boobs." Jade said biting down her lip and smirked. Perrie and Jade went on flirting with each other after that. They became comfortable with each other instantly. Both being lesbians, they had a crush on each other.
"So interested in any boy here?" Perrie asked Jade who laughed.
"Honey, I've only got eyes for you." Jade said, looking at Perrie. Jade got super close to Perrie and whispered in her ear. "Since you're not having a good time, how about we go have a girly fun in the bedroom." Perrie looked at Jade shocked, but instantly nodded, getting wetter just by looking at Jade. Once they got to the bedroom, Jade slammed the door shut, pushing herself to Perrie and kissing her hard. Perrie licked Jade's lips asking for entrance which Jade granted immidiately. They continued kissing until Perrie pushed Jade on the bed roughly.
"Take off all your clothes." Perrie demanded, which Jade did directly. Perrie looked at Jade's naked body and smiled. "You are so perfect." she said taking her own clothes off and crawling on top of Jade. Perrie started massaging Jade's boobs, hearing low moans from Jade which made her wetter. She went down and started sucking Jade's nipples as Jade pulled Perrie closer and closer to her.
"I need you." Jade said, looking at perrie desperately. Perrie nodded, and went down between Jade's thighs and started kissing down. Jade moaned ever so low, begging Perrie. Perrie started to lick Jade's clit, gaining a loud moan from Jade. She dug deeper and deeper into Jade's opening gaining louder moans each time. She then used her thumb to rub Jade's clit, giving her maximum pressure.
"Perrie.." Jade moaned. "Im so close." Jade said crimping on the sheets. Louder moans have escaped Jade's mouth, making perrie move faster, deeper and harder.
"Just let go baby." Perrie said, sending vibrations through Jade's body, making Jade cum all over Perrie's mouth allowing perrie to swallow every bit.
"How was that for a good night?" Perrie asked jade exhaustedly. Taking Jade in her arms and cuddled.
"Wow" Jade giggled, having difficulties sayinganything. After coming down from her high, Jade flipped over, being now on top of Perrie.
"Now, let me eat you out." Jade said and smirked while going down to Perrie's entrance.