Wrong Assumptions

this one also has 10,000 -ish words, so prepare yourselves

Summary:
It is one week before Perrie's wedding so her friends decide to take her on a sailing trip south of Málaga in Spain to have a last week together just as the three of them. During one of her swimming trips Perrie meets a gorgeous girl with grey hair and once her fear that she drowned wears off, she runs out of excuses why she keeps wanting to meet the girl.

"I haven't been out on the sea in forever," Perrie smiled as the boat set sail, the waves softly rocking the ground underneath her feet. "Thanks for arranging all of this."

"No problem," Jesy laughed and sat down in one of the chairs on deck. "You're getting married next week so who knows how often we will be able to do something again, just the three of us."

Perrie bit her lip and turned around, her fingers wrapping around the rail and her bottom leaning against it comfortably. It was true that once she was married she would spend more time with her husband but she didn't think it would be impossible for her to do less with her friends Jesy and Leigh-Anne. "It hasn't changed for you since you're married," she replied and furrowed her brows."

"Not yet," Jesy agreed but then tapped her stomach. "But once this little one is out I'll be glad when I can even sleep – my mum has warned me enough about motherhood that I already know I'll be barely alive the first couple years."

Leigh-Anne, just turning up on deck now, started laughing and sat down next to Jesy, stretching her arms and relishing in the warm afternoon sun. "Oh come on. It sounds like you're not excited at all to be a mummy!"

"I am!" Jesy defended herself. "I mean, it's crazy to think there's something inside of me now. It's not even visible yet that I'm pregnant but I know it's there, like, it's not kicking or moving or anything but you just know. It's an incredible feeling – and I'm certain Jake will be an amazing dad as well. But you gotta admit, motherhood is a scary thought."

Leigh couldn't do anything but nod – she was the only one out of the bunch who was still single but she didn't mind in the slightest. She loved partying and she was an incredibly successful fashion designer so as Perrie's Maid of Honour she had arranged this little one-week boat trip not too far from the coast of Málaga in Spain. At first Perrie had protested about the costs but eventually Leigh, together with Jesy, had convinced her that she deserved it.

The thing was, Perrie had gone sailing a lot with her father when she had been a kid but after his death when she was twelve her mother had refused to drive to the sea anymore, reminded of her husband with every wave of water. Perrie had understood and accepted it but she hadn't realised how much she had missed the sea until she had come back again.

"Thank you again," the blonde told her friend and then looked down at the diamond studded ring on her finger. It wasn't too much, just like she had wanted but her fiancé had insisted on adding a little gem to the ring, wanting to prove to her once again that he had more than enough money. She guessed she was lucky in that way, to have a husband with great wealth but she wished he was home more. Obviously she missed him dearly when he was gone on one of his business trips but she understood that his work was important. He was the CEO of his own company so of course he couldn't just drop everything for a woman.

"Don't mention it," Leigh waved her off and then got off her chair, walking towards the rail next to Perrie. "I hope you're enjoying yourself! The fridges are all stuffed to the top, we got probably ten galleons of champagne, loads of chocolate and strawberries and other food."

The blonde laughed and shook her head, "You know my dress is already done and I can't do any alterations to it before the wedding? I need to be able to fit in it by the end of this week."