She Looks So Perfect

Perrie's POV

"Perrie..." Katherine started. "I know you fancy Jade, the way you look at her says everything. And as I got to admit, she looks quite good." I had no idea how to react. Kat was right. I did like Jade... correction love Jade. She was cute and really beautiful and so nice, helpful and clever. I shaked that thought away. "No!" I snapped at her. She looked at me with that look nobody could lie to. I looked around, no one. "OK, I do like her a bit but, it's nothing." After that I mumbled a 'bye' and walked away. I put my earphones in and listened to my favourite music: rock."

The next day, Jade's POV
An other day to school, an other day with people hating on me. Life's beautiful. My only friend was Jesy Nelson. When I walked pass the lockers a hand pulled me to the side. It was Perrie Edwards, the most populair girl in the whole school. She hated me, I hated her. Well, hating? I actually really liked her... "Hey" She said calm. When Perrie set one step forward I set one backwards. When my back made contact with the wall, I had my lump in my throat. What did Perrie want from me? "H-hi..?" I stuttered. I was scared. Perrie was really strong! She once almost killed a guy who thought he could beat her. Well since that day nobody tried to fight her and like everyone's scared of her. She was a little taller than me and when I saw down I saw her necklace, a peace sighn and her big boobs. Butterflies in my stomach. I looked up into her piercing blue eyes. Perrie's eyes didn't look hard at all. She leaned in until our noses touched. My heart was beating fast and what I thought was going to happen didn't. "Speak me, after school. Alone!" Perrie commanded and she walked away. I stood there are until the bell, with my heart still beating fast in my chest. What was she going to do? I didn't want to know.

After school, Perrie's POV
I saw Jade walking towards the exit of our school, I walked up to her and muttered in her ear. "20 minutes, back of the school." I saw her nodding and walked over to my friends. "Gimme one too." Dave gave me a cigarette. I smoked and my parents didn't know. I just changed from school uniform into my normal clothes. I weared a white t-shirt with Mickey Mouse print, a black ripped skinny jeans (a/n: Look what I did there ;)), a black leather jacked and black British Knight shoes with Union Jack print. "Hey Pezz, I saw you talking to Jade Thirlwall, or should I say: whispering in her ear." Leigh-Anne smirked. And than Katherine had to laugh with her and added. "Our Perald is in loOove." "maybe I am. But I gotta go. I said when looking at my watch. I put out my cigarette and trew it away. "Have fun Pezz!" Dave laughed after me when I walked away.

I saw Jade sitting on a bench, listening to her music. I had to admit, she looked really hot. It looked like she was texting someone so she probably didn't saw me. I walked around towards her back and grabbed with both of my hands around her waist. She jumped up. I guess I scared her. "Perrie!" "Hey! Call me Pezz or Perald or whatever you want." She laughed. I looked into her chocolate brown eyes. correction: her beautiful chocolate brown eyes. I backed her up to the wall of the school. "You know what Jade?" I could tell from her heavy breathing that she was quite scared so I put one hand on hers and squeezed it. "N-no, I don't know" I pressed my lips onto hers. They were soft and taste like cherry. She tried to walk back but there was the wall of the school. "W-what... re ya d-doin'?" She mumbled into my mouth. I pulled away. "I'm kissing you." "I see, or better, I feel. But w-why?" I leaned in. "Because I like you." I whispered in her ear. Jade put both of her hands on my cheeks, and looked into my eyes. "Perrie? Is this a dream?" "No Jade, It's not. Wanna be my girlfriend?" She put her soft, sweet lips on mine. I took that as a yes.

——————————
I still have five left!