Chapter 2

"Where did the bitch disappear to!?" Saiko shouted as she checked the cell. "Where did she go!"

On a normal day, Toadette would've been terrified since Saiko never swore. But tonight- things made sense. Tonight, everything would be forgiven and even Pauline was allowing them to go off and seek vengeance.

Tonight, Toadette would realize that trusting was a mistake. It only led to weakness, and a sense of revenge that would blind her from seeing the plain truth.

But most importantly, Toadette would realize how unfair the world was.

"Ahah... come out, fucker!" Saiko yelled. "Come get a taste of your own medicine!"

Toadette forgot that Saiko was originally intended to be a straight up killing machine who enjoyed the drive of fighting and killing. Come to think of it, that sounded more like Kaira, so she supposed that they didn't need two of them.. but what had gone wrong, causing Saiko to become who she was now?

"Fucking shit!" Saiko swore. "Saiko doesn't remember..."

"...I remember."

"Guys!" Daisy waved them down from the other side of the hallway. "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh..."

They reunited in the middle, facing each other with a grim look.

"...so Daisy and Rosalina know," Saiko looked away. "...Saiko and Toadette are going to kill them."

"We're coming with," Daisy interrupted. "We're coming with."

"That's fine," Saiko turned around. "Just don't get in the way."

"Got it."

"It's this way.." Rosalina pointed to the right. "Let's be careful.."

Daisy was sure that Saiko would've normally snapped at Rosalina, but the mood was somber. This was no time to be making remarks and playing around. They were out for blood.

"We're here," Toadette finally spoke. "Be careful when opening the door. It might be a trap."

"Saiko's got it," Saiko pressed her lips together tightly. "Saiko won't let you guys get hurt."

Scythe in the other hand, she tried to open the door. It was locked, which was easily resolved as Saiko unlocked it with her key cards. Being a warden had its perks, after all.

The door swung open, and immediately Toadette's teeth grit.

"Ah, here already? That was shorter than expected," the girl sighed, picking up her katana. "Oh well, it can't be helped."

"How dare you kill Dixie?" Saiko snarled. "Saiko's going to make you pay."

"I was just showing Kaira what happens when you deal with me," she shrugged. "Since you guys may not know me, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Lavinia Okada- remember it. It's the name of the person who will kill you!"

 It's the name of the person who will kill you!"

"Ahaha... ahaha.. you killed Dixie," Saiko scowled. "Do you really think Saiko's going to let you go!?"

"Saiko Paath," Lavinia mused, pulling her hair up into a ponytail. "Tell me, who's stronger. You, or Kaira?"

"It doesn't matter, because Saiko knows she's stronger than you."

"Wait," Toadette stopped the rampaging girl. "Let me."

"Toadette-"

"...please."

"Oh? The lil pink girl wants to take revenge?" Lavinia laughed. "Bring it."

Without another word, Toadette flung a fan at Lavinia, the spikes sticking out. This was lethal- not training. Someone was going to die. The purple haired girl blocked it with her katana, and Toadette let it rebound at the girl, her manipulation of the air constantly attacking Lavinia.

"You know, it's no use," Lavinia called as she continuously blocked the fan coming at her. "I can see your every-" Lavinia blocked the charging girl's attack with her katana, dodging the flying fan. "Move!"

Toadette dodged the girl's next attack, caught off guard as Lavinia merely kicked Toadette in the stomach, pushing the girl back.

"Is that it?" Lavinia mocked as she stepped on Toadette's fan, sending it crashing to the ground. "I expected more from a warden. Then again, the monkey was a disappointment in fighting style.."

Toadette looked up at the girl, rage clear in her face.

The girl stood up, clearly annoyed- and rightfully so. The normally strict and collected Toadette was now a rampaging mess.

"Ahah..." Toadette breathed. "Is that supposed to make me angry?"

"I mean..."

Lavinia was caught by surprise as Toadette's fan slipped out from underneath her foot and sliced a wound open in her stomach. While it wasn't deep, it was enough to make her gasp for breath and fall backwards.

"Lesson one, judging. Don't start taunting your opponent until you're sure you've beaten them!" Toadette shouted, the fan rebounding and landing in her hand perfectly.

"You bitch!"

Lavinia swung towards Toadette, but Toadette wasn't going to let the girl get close. Wind blew against her, preventing her from moving as her fans assaulted Lavinia, leaving her on the defense.

"Lesson two- no matter what you think, until you beat someone considered the strongest, you'll always be average!"

Lavinia growled in annoyance as she continued to try to resist the wind. She gasped as the fan cut a wound into her arm.

"And lesson three," Toadette gleamed over the girl as she grabbed the fan, slicing into Lavinia's stomach and making a fatal wound. "Losing is what you deserve for being too weak."

"How can you... be so... powered?" Lavinia gasped. "You were so... so weak..."

"No, you just underestimated me," Toadette shook her head as she held her fan above Lavinia's neck. "Mistakes."

"Sure-"

Lavinia never finished what she wanted to say as Toadette sliced her throat open. She began choking on her own blood, making Toadette smile.

"Rot in hell."

Hey everyone! All this chapter has taught me is that I should never draw a mario character XD

Question of the chapter: do you think I should do another OC form?

Thanks so much for reading!