#Badlyexplainyourownplots

Hey everyone, so I saw this new tag thingy out where it's basically explain your book plots badly.... so here we go lol.

I just laughed cause I tried to do it and...yeah.

Mushroom High; Senior Year: (Mario Universe): a book with tons of unnecessary drama that never happens in real life, and doesn't deserve to have all the reads in my opinion.

Mafia (Mario): *gasp* who dun it? They died, they died, omg please don't kill my fav character!!

Distance (Mario): A book where everyone only goes to three schools

Sanity (Mario): in which a tiny redhead goes from a sweet child to a deadly murderer, and a lil bluenette goes from being emotionless to crying easily.

Insanity (Mario): Daisy never wants to leave prison because she likes it here for some reason. Oh, and there's two crazy lesbian girls.

Instability (Mario): Daisy suddenly wants to leave prison because she hates it here for some reason. Oh, and there's still two crazy lesbian girls.

Fantasia (Mario): A story with your typical fantasy editions, with ROMANCE. Gasp. Natalie doesn't write romance.

Crystallized (Attack On Titan): In which Annie never knows which side or person she likes. Always confused and never knows what to do.

The Lessons She Learned (Personal): A shit ton of terrible lessons that turned into rants.

Always Be With You (RWBY): Me expressing my hopes of Pyrrha coming back.

Fight (Attack On Titan): A suicidal redhead that last minute decided that she still wanted to live.

(Here's some of my older books that I took down)

Dimensions (Mario): Rosalina wakes up in Fairy Tail, and literally changes nothing.

(If anyone was actually curious, the plot was supposed to end up being that she does make it back home. How, I forgot tbh.)

Doppelgänger (Fire Emblem Fates): Two Azura's, double the Lost in Thoughts, All Alone. Someone get me some ear plugs.

(Possible upcoming books)

The Butterfly Effect (Akame Ga Kill): Me grieving and this is my way of coping.

_______ (Mario Insanity trio): *police sirens*

Making it Big: A girl trying to kickstart her own YouTube account, and failing miserably.

—-

Tada! If you wanna do it, feel free.

Also, update coming soon hopefully.