Extras!

Welcome back to Instability :) here are just some fun facts.

1. the oc's that died... weren't supposed to die originally.

It wasn't supposed to happen... it just did. i couldn't kill the child because she wouldn't have fought. why did Ryan live? because he didn't get caught up in everyone else's affairs. simple as that. Pauline was a fearsome opponent and it didn't make sense if they had beat her. it also allowed me to make the badass pauline / rosalina moment that i enjoyed writing very much.

2. i suck

yeah because i started this book like a year ago and just finished it now. and let's be honest, it is a train wreck. i lost a lot of readers and followers on this book because he pacing is HORRIBLE. the grand stars all get destroyed in the last twenty ish chapters and nothing happens for like the first 30 chapters of this book. i'm so sorry. idk what i was thinking with pacing when i first started the book, but thanks for staying. honestly though, i almost dropped this book because...well, no one stayed and it hurt. but i pushed through cause i'm proud of this series.

3. i have rewritten the satsuki/saiko fight 717273)2728 times.

the first rendition was terrible, by the way. it's long gone now, but... it made no sense, had lots of random dialogue that didn't belong. then i had to switch it because it was originally kaira who was fighting and.. ahhahHhHh.

4. it was supposed to be kaira who was the traitor.

yea... but that doesn't fit with 'her' personality. it makes no sense. kaira hates mario and would love to get free versus Satsuki, who loves mario and loves her power/home.

5. Satsuki/Kaira

if you didn't get it or were confused, Satsuki was the original. (this would be explained more in Sanity, but since i suck at updating that book...) when she went on a berserk rampage after all her friends died, she began to kill a bunch of people whenever she could as 'revenge' and in search of someone who had as pure of a heart as Tsuki. Saiko requested that Mario would stop her insane decisions, and thus, he experimented on Satsuki... and made Kaira. Trapping Satsuki in her old body, Kaira had her personality but different opinions, leaving Mario and Saiko to regret their decision. Saiko was left with a shell of the girl she loved while Mario was left without his 'child.' however, mario's experiment was not perfect and Satsuki could muster up enough strength to break out every now and then (her rampages). the grand stars were part of mario's experiments. they trapped Satsuki's power so that she couldn't leave Kaira's grasp, and her power fueled the magical cuffs- as well as the exit to the prison. once more and more grand stars got destroyed, Satsuki regained control. the end!

and then she died.

thanks for reading, everyone! thank you all so much for sticking around :)