Chapter 7

"Don't you understand that I don't want to talk to you?" Akane looked up at the redhead warden. "Get away from me."

"Trust me, I don't want to talk to you either," Kaira snarled. "Just get this over with and we can be done."

"What are we even doing?"

"Pauline wants to see you. Now hurry up," Kaira grabbed the girl's wrist, pulling her up. "Or I'll drag you there."

"That's more work for you, feel free."

"Suit yourself."

Akane hissed in pain as Kaira yanked her off the seat and began dragging her on the floor. Her shoulder twisted awkwardly and she dug her nails into her thigh.

"Fucking stop that!"

"You said you wouldn't mind being dragged," Kaira continued on, not caring at all. In fact, she was amused by Akane's pain. "I'm just making sure your wish is carried out."

"Fuck you!"

"Hey, you asked for it."

"Not to be like this! Let me go!"

Kaira let go of her wrist, and Akane dropped to the floor. She rubbed her wrist, annoyed.

"That was completely unnecessary," Akane growled. "What was the point in-"

"Shut up," Kaira replied indifferently. "Look, I know you're Daisy's friend so I won't kill you, but I can chop off limbs and I'm not afraid to. So hurry the fuck up or else something bad is going to happen to you, and it's 'not my fault.'"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm on my way."

"Good."

"But you know, Kaira, you're not the only one that's handy with a katana," Akane looked over her shoulder. "So don't get too cocky."

"Like I'm the one getting cocky over here," Kaira scoffed. "What, do you want to die like your friend too?"

"Hmmph. No, I'm not that stupid, I know I can't win," Akane told her. "But there are other ways rather than pure force to get rid of someone like you."

"Hey-" Kaira growled, but Akane stepped into Pauline's office, ending the conversation.

"Think about what I said. It might teach you a lesson."

"As if I'm the one who needs a lesson," Kaira scoffed, pulling out Muramasa and Tentetsutou, prepared to fight. "Maybe you need to wake up and face reality!"

"Yeah... right. I'll pass. See ya around, Kaira."

"Hmmph..."

<><><>

This feels loads better, Ryan thought to himself as he tested his arm out. Angel definitely enhanced it or something. Made me stronger or some shit...

He shot an arrow at the target, hitting the middle. He lowered his bow, nodding to himself.

Good. I'm not so far behind everyone. Still got a lot to do if I want a weapon like theirs, though...

"You look deep in thought!"

Ryan turned around to see a blonde girl with purple eyes. He resisted the urge to roll his eyes as he saw her purple outfit, and her chewing gum. What was she, the typical girl?

"What do you want?"

"Geez, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed," The girl said. "I'm having a party, duh. Wanna come?"

"Where do you even have a party-"

"Cafeteria!" The girl explained, blowing a bubble. "We party all night long."

"And the wardens allow this?"

"Birdo attends. She's fine with them," The girl shrugged. "Pauline doesn't care, as long as we're not breaking too many things."

"That seems... interesting."

"Yeah!"

"Why are you having a party..?"

"Celebrating life, man," She told him. "Nah, but it's really because Lavinia died. She was rude enough to decline an invite to my party, so she deserved death. Hehe!"

"...okay..."

"So, what'cha day? Wanna come?"

"Can I have your name, first?" Ryan asked.

"Sure. Name's Bunny. You?"

"Ryan. I'll be there...." Ryan sighed. "Yeah.."

"Sweet! Ya won't regret it!"

He watched as the girl partied away, dancing to herself to non existent music.

"Wouldn't want to end up dead if I don't show up..."

Hey everyone! Much shorter chapter, I'm sorry... didn't have anything else to write.

So I'm still looking at OC submissions and stuff, but yersh, Bunny is a confirmed OC from Buttercupfan1! There will be more OC's... this is just some filler.

I have some plot and you guys are actually going to hate me so much XD it's for the end of the book, and I already wrote it... that's how excited I am. I actually love it though. Don't hate me too much.

Question of the chapter: what evil thing do you think I'm doing XD

I added another chapter to Insanity, chapter 47. Chapter 48 is the old chapter 47. I'll update you guys when I post a new chapter.

Thanks for reading!