Chapter 35

The long mission there had just begun. It was Sora and Rhea's arena day- and time to move.

"Sora and Rhea are in the arena," Saiko told Rosalina and Daisy, after running to the arena to see if they'd made it there. "Better hurry!"

"On it," Daisy nodded. "You can get us there, right?"

"Yes... lets go."

Rosalina waved her arms in a circle, a portal appearing with shades of blue and purple. With a nod of Rosalina's head, the two stepped into the portal, disappearing.

They reappeared in Sora and Rhea's room, which looked like the standard room. The two hadn't done anything to decorate, except for the table in the middle with four chairs. There was a very obvious crack on one of the sides of the room, and Daisy pressed it, immediately revealing an entrance. The two stepped into it, the entrance closing up after them.

While they were pretty sure a security system only existed in the actual Grand Star room, they couldn't afford to be careless, so no talking was allowed. Thankfully, Rosalina was kind enough to use her magic to float Daisy there, so the long trek was not as bad.

"Watch out!"

Daisy jumped out of the way at Rosalina's distorted voice, just in time as a Koopa Troopa throwing hammers appeared just as Toadette said. As she swung her axe, it retreated into its shell, leaving the hammer to bounce off. Taking her knock back as it's advantage, it spring out, throwing a small black hammer straight at Daisy's body. She had to bite her lip to stop herself from crying out as it hit her stomach, slamming her to the ground.

She shakily stood, it lobbing more hammers at her, and she smashed the smaller parts to pieces. The monster glared at her, running towards her and Daisy lunged towards it, her hammer slamming into its neck before it could retreat into it's shell. It howled in pain, and she smashed her pink hammer onto its head with no remorse. It fell to the ground, and Daisy and Rosalina hurriedly continued on their way.

They finally made it to the Grand Star room, Rosalina shaking her head as a warning to keep quiet. No monsters were present, but Rosalina found it difficult to believe that they left the Grand Star completely unguarded. Daisy pulled back her pink hammer, smashing the Star to pieces and leaving the room in darkness. All of sudden, they heard multiple growls in the room, causing Rosalina to hurriedly make a portal, pulling the orange haired female through it quickly.

As they fell into Daisy and Rosalina's room, they gasped as a giant bear growled at them. With a quick blast from Rosalina's hands, the bear fell to the ground. Rosalina waved her hands, the bear falling into a portal along with their cloaks and the pink hammer. They finally crashed on their beds, relieved that they'd made it out.

Another Grand Star destroyed.

<><><>

"AGHHHHH!"

"Kaira!"

Saiko held the redhead in her arms as she screamed and squirmed in agony, pain overtaking not just her head but her whole body. It felt as if she was burning from the inside and pierced by a million spears. Her pained screams echoed through the halls, the blue haired female clutching the girl tighter.

"It's okay, it's okay," Saiko reassured as Kaira thrashed from side to side, practically whimpering in pain. Her red hair fell in her face, covering her bloody red eyes. "Saiko's here. Just hold onto Saiko. Think about Kaira and Saiko together."

Kaira clutched onto Saiko's hands tightly, squeezing them as she tried to deal with the agony that came with the Grand Star's breaking.

"It's okay, Kaira..."

Hey everyone! Shorter chapter today.

Two more Grand Stars left...

Question of the chapter: What do you think will happen with the next two Stars?

Thanks for reading!