OC Submission

(This is the same exact sheet as last time, if something's wrong, tell me and I can fix it. Oh, and if you already have an OC in, please don't put another to give others a chance :))

Here's the OC submission sheet- same as last time. PLEASE read It.

It IS a cut submission, so some OC's may not be chosen. Pick a character with an interesting personality and power- remember that this is a prison! To have a better chance, scroll and look at what people have already put. If you think that they'll get in, don't put a character similar to theirs. Carbon copies CANNOT be accepted for obvious reasons. Don't put characters similar to ones already in. In the past comments, I saw some that were similar to Kaira or similar to Daisy, so be careful.

Since people don't know what I meant by intentions or affiliation, intentions was like "good or evil" and affiliation is who they are friends with.

Remember that powers are also based off of personality!

Put your answers all in ONE comment. It's extremely hard to read everyone's answers if it is separate. I hate to be picky, but if you separate it, I won't consider your OC for the submissions.

Name:

Age:

Power (MUST):

Weapon (MUST):

Appearance (including birthmark location and birthmark appearance):

Characteristics:

Tendencies:

Hobbies:

Intentions (good, evil: MUST):

Affiliation (MUST):

Other: (optional)

Prohibited things: 

Your character CANNOT be a warden (I will choose if I see fit)

Your character CANNOT be considered "the most powerful"

Your character CANNOT break out of prison

Your character CANNOT be emotionless (duh... if they are, give me some backstory and some emotions.)

Your character CANNOT copy any characters you've seen before! (Kaira, Rosalina, Daisy, etc.)

To explain powers: anything you choose CANT be overpowered. It also can't be on the list below. Here's what you CANT take.

Blood manipulation
(Kaira)

Nature related power
(Daisy)

Element related power
(Toadette- air, Saiko- water/ice, Luigi- thunder)

Space related power
(Rosalina)

Mind/manipulation
(CANT CONTROL OTHER PEOPLE^^)

Invincibility
(Duh..)

Flight
(I mean you can, but it'd be useless.)

Black magic in GENERAL (must be something specific.)

OC Submission Example:

Name: Kaira Reiko

Age: 16

Power: Manipulation of blood

Appearance: Red hair as well as red eyes. She used to wear a black jacket and a red top with pants, and instead wears a black, long sleeved top with red pants. Her birthmark is a axe on the back of her ear.

Weapon: katanas. (Weapon name if you want, and description.)

Characteristics: Impatient, strong, determined, easily pissed off, angry, serious, sarcastic, sadistic, sense of humor is messed up.

Tendencies: She loves to kill in her free time. She can't resist it when someone is disobedient to her, and loves to cut them down.

Hobbies: Training, talking to Saiko, Killing, torturing.

Intentions: *spoilers* 

Affiliation: *also spoilers*

Other:

That's it for now. Good luck to all of you- remember, this is a PRISON. Not college.