Epilogue

Saiko, wake up.

Wake up, Saiko.

She slowly opened her eyes, confused as she saw the arena around her. Unlike normal, it was empty. Except for her, and the body beside her...

"H-hey, Satsuki," Saiko smiled, tears falling once again. "We... we can get out, now. Out of here..."

Saiko looked at the arena walls around them. A place where they'd fought together, a place where they'd loved together. A place where they'd die together.

"I won't leave you, Satsuki," Saiko whispered. "I'll never leave you... never."

Saiko buried her head in Satsuki's shirt, her tears staining her black shirt covered in blood.

"I love you, Saiko..."

Saiko jolted back, confused. She swore she heard Kaira's voice, but there was no way...

Hallucinating.

Saiko laughed slightly. That's what she had been reduced to? After being an emotionless girl, she was now sobbing over the girl she loved...

"Stand back! We don't know what's going on in there!"

Saiko turned around, confused. It was a group of six- and it was almost like seeing her old, childhood friends once again.

A blue haired girl with fierce eyes, a white haired female, a black haired girl with her hair in a braid. A fierce looking bluenette girl with red eyes, a red haired- green eyed female, and the familiar side ponytail of a girl she'd used to know.

"Hands up!"

The similarities were uncanny, but there was no mistaking them...

"This prison is my home...I don't know anything else."

"You have no idea... what you've done.. by coming here," Saiko growled, throwing herself over Kaira's body. "Get... get out of my...our home."

"I've been here my whole life... I don't want to see this place go down."

In an instant, the gun was fired when she reached for her scythe. Saiko yelped in pain as electricity flowed through her body. She writhed in pain as the females stepped over her, quickly putting cuffs on the girl. In her weakened state, Saiko's magic faltered and as ice went to pelt the six, it melted into water, merely showering the girls.

"There's magic in play! We need to lock this one up!" The girl with the greenest of eyes yelled. "Hurry, knock her out!"

"Who are you..?" Saiko growled, thrashing as one hoisted her over her shoulder. A needle sunk into her neck, and Saiko felt herself passing out. "Satsuki... please... I'm sorry..."

"My dear," The one with white hair smirked. "We're the enforcers."

"T..The who...?" Saiko felt her eyes closing. "The..."

"In other words, we're the police. You're under arrest."

<><><>

A couple of hours later, the deserted prison was occupied once again.

A lone girl emerged, her hands stained in red.

She recalled the conversation that she had occurred with her parents when she had first entered the prison. Back when it was only about fun and games. Back when she used to be a child. Back when her biggest worry was wondering if her new surroundings would disappoint her.

Her parents never had. It was her turn to repay the favor.

 It was her turn to repay the favor

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Trust me dad, I won't disappoint."

Hey everyone! Once again, thank you so much for reading :) i don't know how y'all stuck through this but thank you so much! i have no words, literally. just... thank you!!!

i love you all :)