Chapter 10

"We're gonna leave! We're gonna get out of here!" Saiko chirped. "Woohoo!"

"Shh! Not too loud," Kaira looked around. "Do you want someone to hear? Let's try not to get caught, y'know.."

"Oh! Right! Saiko forgot. Otherwise, we'll get separated again..." Saiko frowned. "Saiko won't let that happen again. Saiko would rather die."

"I'd rather you not," Kaira told her. "Losing you would.. I don't want to think about it. If we were ever separated again.."

Kaira's eyes momentarily lost the white in them, before returning back to normal.

"Anyway

"Anyway.. let's not think about those horrible times. We're going to get out... yeah."

"Yup! Kaira's so right. Saiko and Kaira are going to do this!" Saiko chirped happily. "We've got this!"

"Right. Because we totally won't get stopped or anything."

"Kaira doesn't have to be so negative about it," Saiko pouted. "We're gonna get out! Not even a question! If we don't get out... Saiko would be so upset."

"...right," Kaira repeated. "That's understandable."

"Anyways!" Saiko cheered up. "We're gonna get out, and that's final! With all five of us, no ones gonna stop us!"

"...except for Pauline, Mario, Birdo, probably Wendy.."

"Kaira!!"

<><><>

"Alright. So, Rosalina, I'm assuming you know where these Grand Stars are?" Daisy asked, as they began to plan the escape. All five members were present. "At least, you have a better idea than we do."

"Well... to start," Rosalina cast a glance towards Saiko and Kaira. "There used to be seven. But when they tried their first escape, they managed to destroy one."

"Yeah! What was hard about it, was finding it," Saiko told them. "There isn't much defense surrounding the actual Grand Stars, so once we're there, we've pretty much won! They've got cameras, too, but they don't work too well. We can destroy the cameras first so they don't know who it is."

"Don't they have cameras everywhere?" Daisy asked in a hushed voice.

"Just in the halls," Kaira replied. "They don't expect much to happen in the cells. So we're free to talk here."

"Oh. Alright then, good."

A silence occurred after, as if everyone was still afraid to talk.

"So," Kaira broke the silence. "What's the plan?"

"Well, why'd you guys get caught?" Daisy asked.

Saiko and Kaira looked at each other nervously.

"Er... the cameras!" Saiko blurted. "Saiko and Kaira didn't know about the cameras."

"They made a simple novice mistake..." Rosalina supplied, almost too quickly. "If we're careful... we should be fine."

"Yeah, the cameras," Kaira nodded. "Those damn things..."

Daisy eyed the three suspiciously.

"What are you guys hiding?" She asked, confused.

"Nothing!" All three responded at the same time.

"It's best not to ask," Toadette told Daisy quietly. "I don't know... which means you probably don't want to know either."

"Um... okay," Daisy shook her head. Something was wrong, but did she really want to know?

Yes.

But she figured it would be an invasion of privacy, since they clearly didn't want her to know. She'd let her curiosity stay away for a bit.

"Okay," Daisy sighed. "I won't question it."

"Phew. Thank goodness!" Saiko chirped. "Saiko- er... never mind. So is this... meeting thing done?"

"Sure.."

Kaira and Saiko shrugged, and immediately left. Toadette left shortly, leaving the two 'princesses' to their cell.

"Is the reason they got caught really that bad?"

"Well..."

<><><>

"Woohoo! Party, party, party!"

Ryan was currently wondering why he was at Bunny's party. He hated parties- why was he here? Oh... right. He didn't exactly want to end up like Lavinia, better safe than sorry.

"Glad you came!" Bunny slid up next to him, dancing. "Good to see a new face, heh!"

"Yeah, yeah," Ryan grumbled. "I don't normally do this kind of thing, y'know."

"Well duh, my parties are like the only things that exist," Bunny laughed. "If there are any others, hit me up! I need to see the other person's sad excuse of a party, mine are obviously twenty times better..."

Yeah, Ryan drowned her out after those words. Looking around, he saw the woman with her brown hair in pigtails, and Ryan sighed. Akane was annoying as hell- why'd she have to be here to ruin the fun?

She evidently noticed him too, her eyes narrowing. But before it could continue, someone with dark hair and green eyes began talking to the woman, forcing her to end the staring contest.

One day, I'll end you, Ryan thought. One day.

She glanced at him from the corner of her eye, and little did he know what she was thinking.

It'll come one day, Akane clenched her fists. I'll get him.

"So! Akane, how are you?"

The girl was wearing a grey top under a leather jacket, jeans, and combat boots. Akane didn't know how she wore jeans to fight, but she wouldn't question it.

"I'm fine, Alex," Akane said, annoyed by the girl talking to her. She was okay with a little bit of interaction, but she really only liked conversing with Daisy and Rosalina since they'd done stuff with her. Alex was just... new, and Akane didn't like new. "Totally."

"Alright, good to know!" Alex seemed oblivious to Akane's hostility. "Oh! There's Bunny. I'll be right back."

Good, Akane sighed. Geez... what does it take for me to get a good moment of peace here?

Hey everyone! Hope you all enjoyed the chapter.

So! Our newest OC addition is named Alex (Alexis) submitted by hiya2810!

One more OC after this :) i won't reveal yet.

Question of the chapter: who would win, Ryan or Akane?

(Ryan: werewolf powers a.k.a enhanced strength, uses a bow and arrow, arm is still slightly weakened

Akane: slight teleportation <able to reappear in close areas> uses katanas)

Thanks for reading!