PROLOGUE

Eunha's POV

"That's a wrap guys!" I said while clapping. 

"Argghhhh, eomma! you said our choreography will be easier!" Jisoo complained.

"It's not even that hard unnie hahahaha" Lisa said as Chaeyoung laughed."Well yeah, it's easier for you to say cause your a dancer!"said Jisoo and the maknaes just laughed at their unnie.

"Eomma I'm hungry." Jennie finally spoke."I know you'll say that." I said smirking."what do you want to eat? tell me, I'll buy it for you."

"CHICKEEENNNNN!!!" Jisoo as always. "Really unnie? again chicken? we've been eating that for almost a week now!" Rose exclaimed. "Let Chaeyoung decide this time. You've been deciding for your meal Jisoo for a week,jinja." I said. "Yehheyyyyy thanks eomma! I want pasta!"

"I think it's Jennie's turn now." I said ignoring Chaeyoung's opinion. "Yah! what's wrong with liking pasta!?"

"I don't have any food in mind right now eomma,I'm exhausted,I'll let you decide."

"How about you Lisa?"

"How about samyeopsal?" , "ahh ne! samyeopsal! I wanna eat one! it's been a long time since I had eaten samyeopsal!"Jisoo said."Jisoo, the reason that you haven't eaten samyeopsal because you always order chicken." I said as they laugh.

I'll never get tired of this. Hearing them laugh because I was making jokes or I was being savage at them or at someone, I love this girls so much, They're my babies. That why they call me 'eomma'.I love it so much when they call me that, I felt like I really gave birth to them.

If you're asking what's my job?

I'm their manager. Lee Eunha.

*****************************************************

"kamsamida! please enjoy your meal, come again!" the security guard said politely as I pass by him. I also bow at him of course , even if I'm a savage person I still have manners.

I'm on my way to our company. Few more steps.

"Annyeonghaseyo ajusshi." I bowed politely at the security guard. He also bowed at me.

Bow here and there.

That's what I did everytime I meet some Idols and Artists on the way.I've reach the elevator and click the button for floor 5. 

I walked out the elevator and walk my way to the practice room of Blackpink, as I open the door I saw Lisa and Rose practicing the choreography, Jennie sleeping in the corner and Jisoo, "eomma! what took you so long! I'm starving!"

"Unnie, eomma was just gone for 15 minutes, it's not like she was gone forever." Jennie exclaimed.