CHAPTER 33

This is for you @rlaurel9 Thank you for loving my story ❣

*****************************************

Third Person's POV

They are all now gathered at the pool but everyone's attention is only at one particular person.

Lee Eunha who's done swimming in the pool got up with a wet but hot look and turn every man's head.

But their are two people who hated it the most, Sei Hyun, because she keep on trying to show off but just couldn't get notice.

And Min Yoongi who is fucking pissed off because she catch too much eyes with her black two  piece outfit.

Eunha walk towards the beach bed and reach for a towel and when she's done she put on her see trough shirt back.

Even if she's wearing just short, her long legs still shines in the evening night. She laid down the bed and shut her eyes.

She's aware of the attention she has been receiving but it doesn't bother her anyway. After a few minutes of rest, she opened her eyes and looked at the pool infront of her where the others are swimming and playing with water. (Sprite CF, get it? 😂 Okay sorry, I have mental issues, bye.)

She then reached for her phone and opened it to check on the time, 6:45, it says. She called one servant and said to get ready for their dinner. The woman just nodded and went on her way to inform the resto.

"Guys, We'll eat in 7:15, okay?" She asked informing the other as they just nod and continue on their games.

One male waiter approached her direction, "The meal is served Ma'am." He whispered on her ear, she nodded in return.

She stand up and said, "The meal's served, let's go!" And started walking as the others followed.

They're now back at the resto and immediately started eating because of hunger from swimming and all.

After a few minutes, Eunha finished her meal and sat back and relax. "You can take a rest after this but if you want to roam around you can but you have to be in the villa not pass 9, okay?" She asked.

"Ne!" The boys answered and she just chuckled. Everyone decided to just take a rest even if it's still 8 in the evening.

Jungkook yawned, "Goodnight, Hyungs." He said and enter his room. "Night, Kookie-ssi, Night everyone." Taehyung followed and everyone did the same to each other.

Everyone was on their rooms, even Sejin, but there is still one person who's not asleep and guess who? Min Yoongi who is impatiently waiting for her.

He still cares, of course he do. Nothing changed. He waited few more minutes but the clock's just keep on turning but she's still not in sight.