CHAPTER 7

~ F L A S H B A C K ~

Sejin's POV

Hays... New school, New environment , and new faces.

Me and my family migrated here in L.A. I'm transferring school of course. I'm on my way now actually.

The taxi stopped in front of a huge building which is our school. I paid the driver and said thank you. That's the only english word I know. Just kidding I know some basic english but I don't understand much.

"Look, a nerd." A boy said. 

"Eww. His uniform is too big same to his glasses!" Another one.

"Look, Is he up for an adventure? His bag is big and full of stuff like Dora. I wonder If he have Boots in there?!" I heard from a group of girls.

I'll take that as an compliment because I don't understand anything! Well, Thank you. I said to myself.

As I enter the building It was huge, of course it's a university.

I saw a handsome young man giving brochures, I approach him and raised my one finger means 'can I have one' I hope he understand.

"Oww, A transferee! Here." He exclaimed as he gave me one and I just said 'thank you'.

"you look like a foreigner? What country did you came from?" What?

Ahh this is harder than I thought. "uhh... Korea?" I said nervously hoping that I answered him correctly.

"Oww that's explain your looks and accent." He said. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

I think he noticed me frowning and he said. "Oww, right... you don't understand english that much..." He realized and I just give him a awkward smile.

"I'm Maxwell Nixson but you can call me Max. Don't worry I'll help you adjust but I'm a little busy because I'm the secretary at the SSC but I'm a friend!" he said giving me a smile and offer his hand.

I accepted and shake hands with him. "Ma--Max?" I said.