CHAPTER 40

A/N I won't update often, I'll do it slowly because I don't want to end this story quickly and most of the following chapter's will be the 'third person's POV'. Just a few chapters left 🙃 and this is NOT PROOFREAD by the way. I'm too lazy to do so... 😭 K, bye.

**********************************

Third Person's POV

"Liz, were did you sleep last night? I went in to your room but you weren't there." Chaeng suddenly said in the middle of their dinner. They all looked at her who choked on her friend's question.

Lisa cleared her throat, "Uhmm..." She started thinking of an excuse but she couldn't think of any. "She slept on my room." Jungkook suddenly spoke as she momentarily looked at him.

He looked back at her, "We were playing last night." He said casually. "And she fell asleep so I didn't woke her up." He added and earn a nod the the others.

"Ahh... Ne, I lost on the last one and so I went to his room last night and play... Yeah... That's what happened." She uttered unsure of herself.

"Did you win?" Jisoo asked looking at her. "We both call it quits." Jungkook uttered looking at Lisa smirking happily, who's also looking at him, and her face immediately flushed red.

"Why are you blushing?" Jennie asked suspiciously. "Am... Am I?" Lisa asked as well stuttering. Rose chuckled, "You aren't to obvious Liz. Not too much." She uttered sarcastically.

"Ya-yah! Unnie! What were you doing in my room by the way! Were you snooping again in my room?!" Lisa exclaimed effectively changing the topic, cornering Chaeyoung.

"I was just gonna ask for snacks! The one you brought along when we move in, But you weren't there so I just went back on my room." Rose explained.

"Ahh... okay." Lisa just uttered, not knowing what to say. "Just finish your food and let's all get a good night sleep, okay?" Eunha stated.

"Ne... I'm already sleepy." Hobi muttered with a yawn and momentarily hugged Namjoon, who's sitting beside him. Their leader just let it be, "Just finish your meal hyung." He said and Hoseok did, and went back to eat.

After a while, Eunha's phone started ringing as she stopped eating, she don't have the appetite anyway, Yoongi just forced her to eat with them so they won't be suspicious, and yeah, it's just the two of them who knows what happened and he promised not to tell the others. 

She picked up her phone and stand up from her seat, "I'll just take this call, continue eating." She informed and they all just nodded in response because they can't talk, their mouths full.

She walk away from them and when she's from enough she answered her boss call, "Annyeong sajangnim." She greeted.

"Where are you Eunha?" He suddenly asked on the other line as she frown. "Here at my house, why sajangnim is there anything wrong?" She asked as well.