CHAPTER 8

~ C O N T I N U A T I O N ~

Sejin's POV

I'm still here living... The classroom is so loud, There's no prof to handle us after the accident earlier.

Eunha is sitting beside me and she's taking a nap, I was observing her, why did she do that? I mean why did she investigated Mr. Crawford? Is she related to the girl?

"I feel pity towards the girl because she was so young but already experience harassment, she's 14 and we're not related. I feel like helping her, she deserve justice same to her family." She suddenly spoke in korean dialect, her eyes still close.

What? How did she know?! Is she a mind reader perhaps? and finally someone I can communicate with. "You speak korean?" I asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" She said.

"But you also speak english." I said.

"I speak 7 languages." She said and I was shock.

"Wohh! Jinja! Daebak!" I exclaimed.

" May I know what languages are that?" I asked.

"English, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Thai, French, and Filipino."

"Is it easy?" I asked as she open her eyes.

"Wohh! Your eyes! It's brown!" I said.

"It has a brownish-greenish color pabo."

"But earlier? Wasn't it grey? or am I hallucinating?"

"You aren't. It was reflected to the sun that's why it turned into a bluish-greysih color." She explained.

"Owww, Daebak! So when it's reflected to light it turns to a bluish- greyish color but naturally it has a brownish-greenish color. Am I right?" I asked.

"Ne." She answered.