CHAPTER 42

Eunha's POV

I involuntarily open my eyes when I felt rays of sunlight hit my eyes. I rub my eyes with my hands as I sat up when I suddenly felt hands on my waist. I look at my side and saw a sleeping Min Yoongi.

I slowly took his hands on me as I stand up and momentarily stretch my body. I took a towel with me and enter the shower.

I wrap a towel around my body and went out as I was greeted a smirking man sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You should have wake me up, so we can take a shower together." He teased as I roll my eyes at him.

"I know you won't let it stay just a shower Yoongi." I said emphasizing the word shower. I started walking towards the closet near him as I heard him say, "I wish to be born as a towel in my next life." I immediately laughed and looked at him.

He suddenly stand up as my eyes went down on his abs, Why does he have to be topless?! he started walking towards me and stop when our body touched, as I look up at him. "Can I be your towel?" He asked as I playfully shook my head, "Andwaeyo."

He pouted, "You're so hot when you have this kind of wet look and just a towel around your body." He uttered as he put strand of hair at the back of my ear, his gaze not leaving mine.

I smiled at him sweetly as he suddenly gave me a peck which shocked me. "You're so cute when your shock." He stated as his hands snaked around my waist.

I followed them with my hands when he suddenly squeeze butt, it made me look up at him immediately, "Yah!" I reprimanded.

He just gave me his gummy smile that I always fall for, "You know I always melt when you smile like that." I told him.

"Let's sleep... I know you couldn't take a rest for this past few days." He whined. I glared at him, "Are you really gonna make me sleep?" I asked as he shrug his shoulders.

I roll my eyes and chuckle, "Take a bath already." I said and take his hands off me, who has been squeezing something.

He sat down back on the bed. "I don't want to!" he whined with a cute voice and stamping feet. "But I want you to!" I exclaimed copying his tone and reach for his hands and pull him up.

He play along and stand up as he on purposely landed on me and I was about to fall if he hadn't catch me.

He smile at me playfully and suddenly claim my lip as I immediately obliged. I broke the kiss and push him away, not to hard but enough for him to let go.

"Go now." I said as he started walking towards the bathroom and enter it. I changed into an all back outfit, black long sleeve button down shirt and a black ripped jeans.

I'm gonna fly back again to Korea, yup. I know it's a hassle but I'll do anything to find justice for my friend, I won't specially right now that we're close to the target.