CHAPTER 21

Eunha's POV

"Appa?!" I exclaimed as I looked at him who's smiling. He opened his hands wide and said, "How's my little princess?!"

I didn't utter a word. "Come on Wangbi? Didn't miss your dad?" He asked and pouted at me as he put his hands down.

Pouting? really? I just shook my head in disbelief. "Dad don't call me that. I'm not a child anymore." I said.

"What?! You're still my princess after all." He stated smiling as he pull me into a hug and I happily obliged. 

I did miss my dad. His always busy with the politics thing, His the Prime Minister after all.

After a few seconds, he released me. "Why did you came here? I mean, That's too much of a risk appa, seeing you here in public and all." I said.

"Of course I came here to see my daughter!" He said smiling. I observed his face and ask, "Are you sure? Why do I feel like you have other Agenda in your visit?" 

He just sighed in defeat. I knew it. "Appa, if your still worried until now that I'm not married it's okay. I'm happy and I'm still young." I stated.

"I know Wangbi, but the thing is, Who would take care of you when I'm gone, I don't want you to marry somehow... let's say who don't have enough power and money to protect you." He uttered worriedly.

"You know I can take care of myself, Appa you can't buy love you know that. You can't force me to love someone I don't even know." I said.

"Of course I don't want to but Eunha, I'm getting older by each time pass. I want everything to be taken care of in advance. I don't want you to go in the wrong hands. And beside, me and your mother was engaged by your grandparents. At first we hated it but found love when we started living in the same roof and you're our only child Eunha. I want you to live happily without worries." He stated.

"Then I'll take care of it. And getting me married isn't the only solution to that. So what if I married a man that has a wealthy family and live the rest of my life without problems and worries. I'm not living anymore Appa if that's the case. My life will always be dictated by others. It's not living, It's slavery. Always doing what makes others feel happy and contended. I don't want to make a decision that I'll regret later on. That's not how marriage works. And not all fixed marriage couple like you and eomma have happy endings. Others end up separating." I exclaimed and he sighed.

"Fine, I won't push you because I know how hard headed my Wangbi is. If that what's make you happy then I'm in. Just chose the right man. The one who will love you and make you happy endlessly." He uttered as he cup my left cheek. I hold his hand and said, "Thank you, appa." We just smiled to each other.

"But that's not what I came here. I want to check on you. Is your wound okay now and I also heard about the news. Good thing Hyun Suk handled it, I was about to help actually." He said and nod at my boss and he just smile. "Ohh! And let's have lunch later at our favorite restaurant. I have to tell you something." He stated happily.