CHAPTER 34

Third Person's POV

Eunha's eyes voluntarily opened, as she felt sore down there. She looked at the guy and glared at him.

She stand up and decided to take a bath. She walked nakedly and enter the bathroom. She turned on the shower and immediately felt at ease when the warm water hits her body.

After a few minutes, When she's done, she wrapped a towel around her and exit the room but was greeted by an empty bed.

She frown and started thinking where could he be but didn't think deep about it because he just might be outside.

She walk to the closet and started picking up her outfit for the day. After a few seconds, she heard the door open and looked at it and showed the man she's been looking for.

She looked back at the closet and continue on what she's doing, "Where did you go?" She asked not looking back.

She suddenly felt hands slowly snaked around her waist and a chin on her shoulders. "I drink some water and get my stuff from Jin-hyung, Miss me already?" He asked jokingly.

She just rolled her eyes but couldn't prevent herself from smiling because it's true. He started rubbing her tummy.

"Hmm..." She uttered as she felt him leaving kisses again of her neck and shoulders. He traced her jawline with his lips, "I can't get enough of you." He whipered on her ear and bite it.

His hands was about to take of her towel but she stopped him and turned around looking at him.

She looked at his eyes, "No, You drained all my strength Yoongi and I feel sore down there, let me take a rest." She said.

He pouted, "Okay..." But kiss her after passionately. She obliged, "This, won't tire me." She stated as she pull away.

"Now, go take a bath, I bet they're waiting for us. It's almost 12 noon, Yoongi." She ordered and push him lightly.

He started walking as Eunha throw him a towel and it landed on his face, He stopped and looked at it then back to her, "I wanted your towel." he stated disappointedly and started walking again as she shook her head.

She's dressed up and started drying her hair.