CHAPTER 30

Third Person's POV

Jungkook grab Lisa's arm and was about to hit her forearm, He looked at the girl who's eyes are already close, readying herself for the pain.

Jungkook release soft chuckles, How cute can she be? He asked himself. He looked at Lisa forearm and saw the red marks he have put there.

Shit. He immediately rubbed it which shock Lisa to open her eyes and look at him. "What are you doing?" She asked but the man is still looking at her arms and gently rubbing it.

"I've hit you too much." He stated. Lisa's brightest smile immediately appear at the gestures of the man.

"Does it hurt?" Jungkook asked, This time looking at the girl. "What do you think? Of course it does, getting hit by the Golden Maknae is not just something and it's nothing I can take." Lisa answered proudly.

"My Lali is so strong." Jungkook muttered while messing Lisa's hair. The girl stiffen and her heart racing.

After a few seconds of silence Lisa spoke, "Uhmm, let's not hit are forearms then..." Lisa looked around and saw a paper bag near the table.

She reached for it and get something inside which made Kookie frown, "Bunny ears!" The girls exclaimed happily, she's just obsessed with bunnies.

Jungkook's bunny smile made it appearance, "What are we gonna do with this headbands?" He asked.

Lisa didn't reply as she lean forward and put the headband on him, showing his forehead. "Where just gonna hit our forehead!" She suggested happily as she wear hers.

"Ahh Ahh! No Way!" Jungkook complained as he reach for the headband and change the position of it. Now Lisa's forehead is expose.

Jungkook suddenly burst in to laughter holding his stomach, Lisa who's glaring said, "You done?"

"Wa--wait just a minute! HAHAHAHA!" The man exclaimed still laughing, after a few seconds he sat up straight and looked at her.

"Okay I'm done." He said as Lisa glared at him, His trying to hold his laughter in and focus on the game.

"It's my turn!" Lisa exclaimed as she positioned her hands infront of his face. "Cham Cham Cham! Ahh!" She happily clapped her hands when she predicted Jungkook's path.

The boy snorted as he lean closer, his eyes close. A little too close. Lisa leaned backward a little. Her hands on his hair to guide it.

"Yah..." Jungkook spoke which made Lisa realize that she's been staring at him for a while. "Uh..." she uttered as she flicked Jungkook's forehead, "Aww!" He exclaimed as he leaned backwards in pain.

"Really that hurts? Never knew you so weak." Lisa teased and caught his attention.