CHAPTER 13

Eunha's POV

Why did I even agree on this! I said to myself. I changed into a black criss cross crop top, black leather jacket, black garter high waisted shorts, black high heel boots and my wavy hair tied in a high ponytail.

"Wohhh! Eunha! Your really stunning!" Hye Jin said. "It's too showy." Ji Wook exclaimed. They're with me.

"Just shut it. Let's go!" Hye Jin cheerfully said as we exited the back stage. It's just a small room.

The lights were turned off when I walked out. Hye Jin gave me a microphone and I took my position in the center and sit on the chair as the song started playing 'Who you are'.

The lights are slowly coming back, but not fully. The lights was dim.

The crowd is starting to cheer. "Eomma! You didn't told us about this!" The girls complained and I just smiled while singing.

As I sing the crowd started singing along with me. As I was singing, my eyes suddenly averted to BTS's Table and saw the boys hanging their mouth open except Yoongi. His looking at me. His face doesn't give away any emotions. Is he pleased of pissed?

I didn't mind him and averted my eyes to the others.

As the song ended and the light turned on this time fully, the crowd cheer for me. "Eomma! get down here!" Jisoo said and I just laughed at her. "Just lecture me later eomma!" I said jokingly and the crowd laughed.

"Uhmm... Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Eunha-imida." I greeted and bowed. "Uhmm... This was sajangnim's idea!" I said and everyone looked at our boss and he just chuckled.

"You deserved it Eunha-ssi!" Mino said. really?

"Thank you!" I said in reply. "You slayed Eunha-ssi and your so sexy!" Chan-woo said.

"hehe." I just laughed awkwardly.

"So our co-MCs will be performing another number!" Hye Jin informed the crowd and that made them cheer even more.

fuck. I'm really nervous...

The light's were starting to dim again. I took my position as the song started. 'Gangsta'. Fuck. I'm never gonna agree ever again to do a sexy dance. 

I started untying my hair and let it loose and I took off my jacket slowly as the spotlight was averted at me and the crowd start cheering. fuck it.

"Andwae!" The girls shouted and I just smirked and the crowd cheered again. 

**************************************************

Jimin's POV

I can see Chaeyoung cheering for her mother saying 'you're dead eomma! You didn't told us about this!'.