CHAPTER 14

Eunha's POV

I'm here at my office facing some paperworks. When I was looking trough the papers somebody slam the door open.

"What the fuck!" I exclaimed and saw Ji Wook having a problem catching with his breath. "Ha... Eunha... On the practice room... " He said a little bit in panic.

"Get to the point Ji Wook!" I shouted, I started feeling a little bit nervous. "Thereisaguyinthepracticeroomhostagingjisoo!" He said.

"What!" I said standing up and started walking out and run my way to the said room.

The doors open and all I can see was peoples back. I inserted myself and saw a guy hostaging Jisoo by the hand and threatened others saying that if anyone come closer he will stab them with his knife.

I saw the other girls with the boys on the other corner, the girls crying, shit. I never want to see them cry. The boys are just comforting them but I can feel that they're also scared.

Jisoo is already crying. This is the first time again I saw her cry, She's really a tough and kind girl. I'll do anything for my babies.

I walk around and find a good spot behind him to attack. When I was about to attack him from the back, Jin suddenly enter the scene and pulled Jisoo away from him.

 When Jisoo was already in his arms,crying, I saw the man starting to move and about to stab Jin from the back but I didn't let him. I run towards their direction and block his way. I received the stab for him.

"Eomma!" I heard the girls shouted in shock. I looked at the man and saw him shock. "Go." I said to Jin and Jisoo. "Eunha-ssi!" Jin said but I ignored and said "Go."

"What? You have never stabbed anyone before? Tsk... You looked to shocked." I said smirking but I can feel my blood escaping from my body.

I looked down and saw the knife, I pulled it out and looked at it with my bloody hands. I just chuckled and look back at the man.

"Paring knife? Really bruh? Where did you get this? from the kitchen? Tsk..." I said sarcastically ignoring the pain I feel.

"Let me give you one fact about me kid." I said. "Wh--what?" He asked nervously.

"It's gonna need more than one stab to kill me." I said and attacked him.

********************************************************

Jisoo's POV

I can see eomma trying to ignore the pain and attacked the man until his facing the ground. I was so scared when he just suddenly drag me away from my members. 

When Jin suddenly pulled me I felt safe but when eomma took the stab for him fear started eating me again.