EPILOGUE

A/N Yup, you see and read it right. This is the last chapter for Golden of all Golden and I know I'm about to receive some hate (maybe) and I am not fucking ready! 😭 I'm really sorry, please forgive me. I just have to follow my original plot 🙏🏻 This is the continuation of the last chapter. 

******************************

Eunha's POv

I immediately calm down when I felt his touch. Everything's fine now, everyone's safe. After a moment we decided to go out. We exit the room but immediately halted our steps as someone greeted us.

"You won't escape that easy Eunha!" He exclaimed as I realize that he has the same voice with the man talking on the speaker earlier.

I can't clearly see him because his hiding in the dark. "Show yourself..." I said and a handsome man stepped out as we involuntarily step back the moment we saw a bomb around him as I immediately put them behind me.

"Hi Eunha, Miss me?" He asked naughtily smiling. "Who are you?" I ask.

"Han Hye Chul, son of Han Yoo In. Don't you remember me?" He uttered as I frown. "No I don't." I answer.

"You played my life like I was a toy! You ruined me!" He suddenly exclaimed as I felt Jennie jump a little because she was startled when he raise his voice.

"When did I?" I ask. "You don't remember? I was the student who transferred at your school when we're on the 4th year of college. I met you and fall in love but I was blind to see that your a devil behind your beautiful eyes." He answered as I started thinking.

Really? All I remember is Sejin... Wait! He was the guy who transferred in the middle of the school year, after me and Caspian broke up. That's why I don't remember him that much. But how can I?! I had a lot of flings that time?!

"Where's Sejin?" He asked and Sejin arrived but also stopped immediately as well. Hye Chul look back at him, "Sejin, How are you?" He asked him jollily.

"Hye-- Hye Chul?" Sejin stattered, "Ohh... You remember but Eunha don't." He uttered as he look back at me.

"Hye Chul." I called out. "That was in the past, we were still young back then. Things now is different. Please stop this." I added as he started thinking.

"Let me think about that... No! You can't change what you did! You ruined me!" He exclaimed.

"And I'm sorry!" I exclaimed as well, "Sorry can't cure the wounds you left me Eunha!" He yelled.

"Hye Chul, Maybe we can talk this out..." Sejin added calmly as he looked at him, "Talk it out? Yeah sure, let's talk it out... No! I don't wanna talk! I'm done talking, Now that my mother's in prison and I killed my sister? there's no talking out of this shit!" He shouted.

What? He killed his own sister? "You killed Hye Jin?" I asked stuttering as he looked at me, "Yes, I did. She won't tell me where you are, so I did! and we will also die in here all together, just one click of this button and this place we'll blow up!" He shrieked and I can hear Jennie silently crying.