CHAPTER 38

A/N not proofread.

******************************

Third Person's POV

"Hurry up Jen! What's taking you so long!" Taehyung uttered annoyed. "Can you wait!" Jennie uttered back.

"I could have done that..." He said snorting, Jennie looked down from above and gave him a death glare. "Then why don't you do it yourself?" She muttered sarcastically.

He looked at her, raising his gaze as well to meet hers, "Whatever... Just finish that already, Yoongi-hyung texted, they're almost here... Everything's set, it's just you who's taking so long to set up that banner." He quipped and she just focus back on what she's doing.

"Just help her Taehyung-ahh!" Jimin reprimanded, "Andwaeyo!" Taehyung exclaimed childishly looking at him, his hands cross infront of his chest.

"Taehyung-ahh, help Jennie-ssi." Jin commanded and Taehyung just sigh because he know he can't do anything when it comes to his Jin-hyung. "Fine." He uttered, "Let me do that." He continued looking up at her who's on the ladder.

"No need I can do it myself." She blurted not looking at him, "Unnie..." Rose whined. "Then fine, don't!" He exclaimed annoyed.

"Jennie! Let him help." Jisoo demanded and made her shut up. She started climbing down the ladder when the she suddenly out balanced and was about to fall on the hard floor if it wasn't for someone.

Taehyung caught her on his arms, "You okay?" He asked worriedly looking at her which made her frown at him but she couldn't ignore her heart pounding.

"Uhmm... Ne..." She stuttered looking away from his face. He realized and immediately help her to stand up on her own. He keeps on looking at her but she just wandered her eyes around, don't want him to see her red cheeks and thankfully his phone rung.

He take it out of his pocket and looked at the message he received, "They here!" He informed the others.

"Okay! Okay! Position!" Jisoo instructed and Chaeyoung reached for Jennie's arm and pull her along, away from Taehyung.

Jennie looked at her, Chaeng cheekily smiled, "Your blushing unnie." She muttered under her breath, "Wha--what? No I'm not it's just hot here!" Jennie declined while fanning her face, looking round.

Chaeng just rolled her eyes, "Oh please, I turned on the aircon earlier unnie." She stated which earn Jennie to look at her, She just smirked at her unnie, Jennie on the others side couldn't think of any excuse anymore so she just shut her mouth.

Rose looked at a particular direction across them, "Look, his staring at you unnie, yiee!" She shrieked, "Shh!" Jennie reprimanded, her hands on her mouth.

After a few minutes, she took of her hands on her mouth. "Unnie have a crush!" Rose teased giggling but Jennie didn't pay attention at her.

"Shut up, It's not like Jimin's not looking at you." Jennie spat and looked at her dongsaeng. Rose absentmindedly looked at him and indeed, he is looking at her. She immediately look away and just observed the other, Jin with Jisoo talking, Lisa with Kookie as she arranged his bangs and he did the same in exchange which made her frown at them but just shook it off.