CHAPTER 26

Eunha's POV

The boys are now here at the backstage preparing for their performance for the US Army's.

The concert will start in 15 minutes. The boys exit their dressing room and I saw RM talking to Taehyung like his trying to comfort him or something.

RM hugged him as he walk away, I follow him with my eyes and when I couldn't see him anymore, I averted my eyes to Taehyung who's now looking upward. 

I walk towards him and pat his shoulders. He looked down at me and I just smiled at him. He smiled back but his eyes are teary.

"Taehyung-ahh? Why are you crying?" I asked but he didn't respond. I pulled him into a hug, I feel like he needs one.

He suddenly started crying on my shoulders. I rubbed his back as he hug me back. I just let him cry for a while.

"Tell me Taehyung-ahh.... What's wrong?" I asked. He released me while wiping his tears away.

"Me and Jin-hyung fought..." He answered and I just nod my head. "Now I ruined my make up..." He said as I chuckle.

"Come on, I'll fix it for you." I said as he give me a lip-tight smile and nodded. I pulled him inside the dressing room.

His now sitting infront of the makeup table. I reached for the foundation and started retouching his face.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I said breaking the silence. He nodded and started telling me what happened.

I just nod after hearing his story. "I promise, I wasn't trying to offend hyung in any ways... I was just trying to open up about the position and blocking for the performance, I wasn't complaining to him... I will never dare to pick up a fight with hyung or any of my members." He explained and I nod again as I finish his makeup.

I sat on the table and looked at him, "What do you think you have done wrong? And what should you do about it?" I asked.

"I want to say sorry..." He said with a low voice as he looked down. "I did offend him, I know he was trying hard to run fast but I hope he can run faster so he can catch up with the choreography..."

"That not my question Tae..." I muttered. He didn't respond and I just sigh. "You were a little bit demanding, don't you think?"

He looked up and nodded his eyes was being filled with tears again. I quickly reached for the tissue and gave him one. "You don't wanna ruined your makeup again." I said and he just chuckled in reply as he wipe his tears.

"I was." He answered. "And what do you think Jin felt?" I asked. "I disrespected him, Did I?" He said.

"I could be, You should have thought that his still older than you, that his your hyung. But don't blame everything on you, we don't know his side." I stated and he just nod.