CHAPTER 36

Third Person's POV

Eunha couldn't sleep since what happen yesterday night, it's not because of the corpse but the letter that was left there. She has a strong feeling that it's dedicate for a specific person.

Yes, She hadn't  given it to the police and just keep it to herself. She fear that it has something to do with the girls and the boys.

This is not just a joke, the initial left below the letter, 'HYI' gives her the chills She started massaging her temple and looked at her wrist watch.

It's almost 5 in the morning, she's just laying down on the sofa bed, she choose to stay on their company instead of going home, she fear that another threat might come their way again.

It's just odd that a corpse made it trough their strict security. They sometimes receive things like  that but it never entered the building.

She stand up and get the paper which is on the side table. She opened it and read it again as she close her eyes in frustration and her hand involuntarily course through her hair.

She palmed her face as she stand up and exit her office. She had made her mind and find her way to their CEO's office.

She knock three times and took a deep breath before she twist the doorknob open. Their CEO is reviewing some paper and his other hand holding his phone on his right ear.

He spared a glance and her and signal her to come in and wait. She did and sat on the chair infront of him, it's obvious that he can't sleep for the past few days because of preparing for the girls comeback and this threat just suddenly came up, is not helping at all.

"Ne... Thank you officer, please call me if you found something... Ne, Annyeong." He said and ended his call.

He put it on the table and stop what his doing as he look at her, "I started the investigation... and I'm sure sooner or later, this will be all over the media and Blackpink having their comeback this month is not such a good idea... but we can't delay it either." He started and she just nodded as she looked at his eyes.

"Sajangnim, if there's anything I can help, please tell me." She stated and he just nodded. He rested his back on his swirling chair and said, "I think there is." as she frown.

"What is it?" She asked. "I need you to bring them somewhere else safe, after all, your the prime minister's daughter." He said jokingly trying to lighten up the mood.

She chuckled a little and rolled her eyes. "Ne... I know the right place." She uttered as he smile.

"Sajangnim... How's the investigation?" She suddenly asked. He sighed and said, "We identified the identity of the man, Choi Han Yeol, a twenty-seven years old man. But there's something different and strange about him." he ended earning a frown from her.

"They send me pictures of him and I remember him applying here in our company and when I searched for his records, I found one but he applied as Shin Gi Beom and I checked the papers he submitted and it's all fake, I'm thinking that someone send him in to spy from the inside, But why was he the target..." He exclaimed making her think as well.