CHAPTER 15

Hello?! Hahaha, Still alive, Still breathing! Hahaha. So okay, Uhmm... Where should I start? Hahaha. Okay, No more adlibs. So for my beloved SILENT READERS (I Love you, don't worry and thank you for reading this story) I wasn't able to update this story because I was in the hospital for 6 STRAIGHT DAYS! I'm not the patient, I'm the watcher. IT WAS FUCKING BORING!

That's why I didn't update last week because they won't let me go home. We we're discharged last Friday and I started writing again but I didn't publish them because I thought that I'll publish it when I reach CHAPTER 20.

But When someone commented, I was LITERALLY MOVED. THANK YOU SO MUCH @rlaurel9 I LOVE YOU! FIRST COMMENT! I WAS SO HAPPY THIS MORNING WHEN I SAW IT! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! WHY AM I CELEBRATING OVER A COMMENT? HAHAHA I'M JUST THANKFUL AND HAPPY!

SO RIGHT NOW! I HAVE 3 DRAFTS BUT I REALLY WANT TO MAKE IT TO CHAPTER 20 BEFORE I PUBLISH THEM FOR YOUR WAIT TO BE WORTH IT BUT SOME PART OF ME IS ACTUALLY WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO COMMENT.

I'M SO THANKFUL TO @rlaurel9 FOR COMMENTING THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU! AND FOR MY OTHER READERS PLEASE SHARE YOUR OPINION ABOUT MY STORY IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT ETC.

PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READER JUST COMMENT, HEHE. THANK YOU GUYS! LOVE LOTS! <3 

AND I DEDICATE THIS TO YOU @rlaurel9 TO SHOW MY GRATITUDE! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I AM TROUGH WORDS! THANK YOU!!!!!!

***********************************************

Lisa's POV

Me and my members are on our way to the hospital, visiting our mother. I still can't believe that she took the stab without any hesitance. She's really something that's why I love her so much!

Jennie unnie exit the van first and we followed her , wearing our cap and mask for the fans or media outlets not to see us.

As we enter the elevator with Hye Jin  unnie she clicked the button for 2nd floor. We exit the elevator as we heard it open and head straight to room 242. Chaeyoung was the first one to be infront of the room's door.

"Open it." Jisoo unnie said. "What if there are visitors inside?!" Chaeyoung said. "And who would be visiting at this hour?" Jennie unnie exclaimed. "Chaeyoung-ahh just open it. And besides, It's eleven in the evening. Who would be visiting at this hour?" Hye Jin unnie said.

"Fine." Chaeng said. She put her left hand on the door knob and twist it open.

But it didn't go as we expected it to be. As she twist the door knob, someone suddenly pull it open on the other side and Chaeyoung was pulled forward and landed on Jimin-oppa's chest.

"Uhmm..." Chaeyoung exclaimed as she raised her gaze to Jimin-oppa. "Ahh... I'm sorry!" My friend exclaimed as she automatically stand up straight and her head lowered.

"Ahh... I'm also sorry... You know, for opening the door. I didn't know you were there." Jimin-oppa said also lowering his head, did I saw him blush or his cheeks are just red?

Chaeng didn't respond and just bowed again. "Uhmm... Come in?" Jimin said as he moved aside, giving us more space to enter the room and we did.