CHAPTER 6

Eunha's POV

"Thank you everyone for coming, the idols, and the fans who supports their Idols all trough out this event..." The MC said.

Were on our way home to our company. We exited using the main entrance door and as expected fans are waiting for their Idols. Our bodyguards walk through the crowd and formed a chain creating a small narrow path for Blackpink to walk trough. Jisoo lead the way.

"Lisa I love you so much! marry me!" We heard from the crowd. A fanboy. Lisa suddenly lift her head and search for the boy who scream and shouted back, "I love you too!" 

"Rose I wanna have a body like yours! How do you do it?! You're still sexy even after eating a seven course meal! huhuhu! ottoke!" a fangirl asked.

"You don't have too! You're beautiful just the way you are! and for me that's the best version of you!" Chaeyoung shouted and looked at me and smile and I return the favor.

"Jennie I'm a lesbian for you! Please love me back!" Another fangirl admitted.

The girls chuckled and Jennie said, "Thank you! And I already love you as my fan! I love you!"

"I love you too! But still, I'm lesbian for you Jennie just in case you change your mind! Love you babe!" the fangirl replied which made the girls laugh.

"Jisoo-yahh!" We heard a loud scream of the fangirl who's crying.

"Wae?!" Jisoo shouted back imitating the girl which made the fans laugh at her joke.

"I love you so much! And I'm sorry but I ship you with Bangtan's Jin! I'm a JinSoo shipper for life! I also ship LisKook! Taennie and JiRose!" The girl confessed.

"I love you too, to the moon and back! Don't worry I also ship you with Blackpink's Jisoo! She's really beautiful!" Jisoo said and made the crowd giggled for the second time.

As we reach our van, the girls bid their goodbye to their dear fans. Until a fanboy shouted."Blackpink I love you! I need your comeback please! I'm still waiting patiently here! And when you release that comeback, I know it's not just Korea your gonna slay, But the whole world!"

The girls froze but easily recover theirselves. "Thank you fans for waiting patiently! We promise to give you our best for this comeback! We love you!See you soon Blinks! Nyeongan!" The girls assured their fans. And off we go.

"So.... JinSoo ey?" Jennie teased her older sister. "Yeah, speak for yourself Taennie!" Jisoo teased back. Me and the maknaes just laugh at them.

"Shut up JiRose!" Jennie said which silence Rose. "Yah! Unnie!" Rose said  blushing. "Look she's blushing! Yieee! hahahaha!" Lisa teased.

"How bout' you LisKook?" Chaeyoung beat her to it.