CHAPTER 10

~ C O N T I N U A T I O N ~

Sejin's POV

ONE MONTH LATER

I looked at the wall clock of our dorm. 11:47 PM, it's almost past midnight and Eunha's still not home. 

Where could she be?

And for your information, She's back. The old Eunha's back. She's easily get into a fight. She disrespect people with authorities and She's playing again. With boys. 

She's different this time. She'll make the boy fall for her deeply that it's hard to get out and suddenly broke up with him, not like the last she just want them to stay away but now she really broke their hearts into a million pieces.

I can't stop her. She's really different now and sometimes I caught her being hot and steamy with a guy in the hallways, comfort rooms and the last time was here, in her bed but good thing I was there or else.

But her treatment towards me didn't change.

I was in deep thoughts when my phone ring. I saw the caller ID says 'Eunha' and I answered it quickly.

"Hello? Eunha? Where have you been? I thought something bad happen to you! Where are you?" I said.

"Hello? Sir I'm sorry to disturb you. But do you know Ms. Lee?" A girl said but not Eunha.

"Yes I do know her. Who are you?" I asked. "I'm a waitress her at the club. Ms. Lee passed out." She said which made me panic.

"What?! Is she okay?" , "Yes sir. She's sleeping."

"Okay, Okay, I'll be there. Please don't leave her alone okay? What club?" I asked.

"Sound Nightclub Sir, Don't worry I won't leave her side." She assured me.

"Thank you,I'll be there." I said and hung up. I rushed my way outside and parked a taxi.

When I got in one, I said, "Sound Nightclub and please hurry."