CHAPTER 44

A/N by the way epilogue's next, you're about to hate me. I know it, I can feel it.

*******************

Eunha's POV

I couldn't help but to be happy knowing that we can go back to Korea now and continue their career. I couldn't wait to tell them the good news that everything's fine now.

I didn't call them because I want to surprise them, I enter the penthouse but I was the one who was surprised by the empty room.

I immediately frown, "Guys? Where are you?" I asked, my voice echoing around the walls. I started roaming around and look for them, I have already mentioned all their names but no one's answering.

I immediately panic because I checked every single corner of this house but I see no track of them. I stopped when I felt my phone vibrated on my pocket with my message ringtone.

I immediately pulled it out and look who was it.

< Messages     010-1234-****       Contact

Today 9:47 PM

If you still want to see them go to the

old abandoned warehouse near the

mall at exactly 10 PM. If your late,

you know what will happen to them.

I internally curse, what the fuck happened! I sauntered out of the house and immediately went to my car and drove off to the said location with fast speed.

I arrived at the place in no time as I look at my wrist watch. 9:56 PM, as I quickly ran inside the dark warehouse, no light's guiding my path.

I enter it and stopped as I observe the place and I saw a CCTV pointed at me, "Who are you?" I ask. "Your here, early than expected." It answered with a deep and masculine voice, ignoring my question. I can see speakers across the room.

"Where are they?" I asked. "Nah-ahh. That's not how the game works baby, Let's play hide and seek, shall we." He stated.

"What did you do to them?!" I yelled because of anger and nervousness. "Don't worry they're okay... for now." He uttered chuckling like a devil in the end.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on them!" I exclaimed, "Woh... Threatening." He said acting like his afraid.

"Now let's start our game, you shall find them in 20 minutes but if you don't, this place will explode! Boom! Hahaha!" He exclaimed.

"Timer starts now!" He demanded as I look at my watch and set it's timer and when i did I started running around the halls.

I halted my step as I was facing three different paths. "Chose wisely..." The voice said as I decided to enter the first one hallway and I saw doors, I check every single one of them and when I open one, I saw Jin with Hoseok tied up in a chair and a duck tape on their mouth as I immediately run towards them and kneel down as I started working on the rope.