CHAPTER 23

Jisoo's POV

Eomma and the boys are now packing and in just 3 hours they're off. But they're gonna leave soon because the airport's far from here. 

 It will take half an hour to get there. Where just saying our farewell and our maknaes  are crying. Jennie is also on the verge of it too.

I'm just preventing myself because I don't want to look weak infront of my members. Eomma just keep on cooing the others as we all hug her for the last time.

"We have to go Eunha." Sejin oppa said and she just nod. "I'll be there." 

She faced us smiling I know she's also sad about this but eomma's strong. "Take care girls. And Ji Wook always inform me if something happen. I'll be here in an instant." She said and we just laughed.

"We'll miss you eomma." Chaeng said. "You've said that a million times Chaeyoung." I said.

Eomma just chuckled, "I know and I'll miss you too." 

I approach her and hug her. "I love you eomma." I said and she hug me back.  "I love you too and take care of the others and also yourself, ne?" She asked and I release her as I nod.

"Bye now." She said walking away while waving at us. We did the same. Hayss... I'm already missing her.

***************************************

Namjoon's POV

"Saranghae!" A fan shouted. 

"I love you kookie-yah, Jiminie! Marry me!" 

"Jin you're so handsome!"

"Namjoon! You're so hot!" 

I just smile from behind my mask. We just wave back as we exit the airport terminal and was greeted by by an open field of the airport. The apron or the ramp as they say. 

We walk to the private airplane we rented and enter it. We had our concert at Gocheok Sky Dome for our K-Armies.

It's memorable and I will forever treasure it. This is our very first World Tour and I'm very excited and nervous at the same time.

I already seated near the window and put my headphone on and listened to music. I felt someone sat beside me and when I look on my right I saw Jin-hyung.

I quickly adjusted my seat for him to be comfortable. "Ahh,anyeo! It's okay! Just feel comfortable there, I know your stress from the concert." He said and positioned himself comfortable as he closed his eyes.

I stand up from my seat and scan the others. Infront of us is Hobi-hyung and Jungkook playing around.