CHAPTER 3

Lisa's POV

Yah! Lisa-yah! Why is your heart beating so fast! Your name is just mix up by Sejin-oppa and now your acting like a teenager who was being ship to her crush!

 Wait! No! what I meant is that..... I don't like that maknae cause his so... ughhh! annoying! He keeps on bragging how good he is at everything, Golden maknae my ass! tsk.

I'm the Royal Maknae I can compete with him. Two can always play the game.

And mark my words! I am never falling for that Jeon Jungkook!

I'm on my way to the restroom when someone pulled me and covered my mouth. And pulled me in a dark alley. 

"Shhh..." A familiar voice said.

"It's just me pabo!" Jungkook. And my heart is racing again. Great. Why does his hand smell so good? wait what! what did I say earlier?! What was that pledge again?!

I pulled myself away from that train of thoughts and bite his hands as he groan in response and take his hands off my mouth.

"Awww! You don't have to bite me!" Jungkook complained.

"Well you don't have to cover my mouth and nose so tight that I can even breath!" I said.

"Oww I'm sorry." He said.

and why is my heart fluttered at what he just said?

"Don't be flattered ." He said with a smirk on his face,ughh I wanna slap that smirk of this face!

"Wha-- I'm not flattered!" I said. "You are. Don't deny it. You like me--"

"Don't get your hopes to high Jeon Jungkook because hoping something too high is painful. Don't ever think of me liking you! I will never! huh! why do people like you anyway? why? is it because your so strong or you're handsome well I'm not telling that your not-- I mean--" why am I stuttering in front of him?

"I get it." He said as his gaze turned ice cold.

**********************************************************************

Jungkook's POV

"Don't get your hope to high Jeon Jungkook because hoping something to high is painful. Don't ever think of me liking you! I will never! huh! why do people like you anyway? why is it because your so strong or you're handsome well I'm not telling that your not-- I mean--"

"I get it."

Does she hate me this much that she's rubbing it on my face?