CHAPTER 12

Eunha's POV

"Lee Eunha!" I heard sajangnim's voice as we enter the practice room. He really did wait huh?

"How can you be so careful! You even got the police involved in this!" He said angrily.

"I'm sorry sajangnim, this will never happen again, I'll be very careful next." I said in a low voice but enough for others to hear.

"There will be no next time Eunha! I trusted you to protect them! I think I was wrong choosing you to watch over them! I'm starting to doubt you Eunha if you really don't have any grudge towards them!" He said. Ouch.

I really don't like it when someone's doubting me. "Sajangnim, it's not Eunha's fault. We wer--" Namjoon didn't finish.

"So now? You even asked them to help you out of this Eunha!" Sajangnim said. I just look at the boys direction and saw Namjoon lowered his face.

"And who even called the police! You know that the public doesn't know about their stay, But it looks like you really want them to get out of my company! Is that why you called the police! They will all found out and we're all doomed!" He said.

"I wa--" Sejin was about to confess but I didn't let him. "Sorry for calling them sajangnim. But I talked to them that they won't let the public know." I explained and he just chuckled and said sarcastically, "Ohh yeah... You have connection! That's also one of the reason why I asked you to take care of them! Are you that sure that they won't?!"

"Ne sajangnim." I said and he just tilt his head in disbelief and just walked out slamming the door. I swear the whole building heard it. 

I just sigh. "Eomma?" the girls called out worriedly but I just smiled at them. "I'm okay, I'm used to it." I said.

"What does he mean that there will be no next time?" Sejin asked. "He wouldn't do that. Even if how angry he is. He will still let Eunha take care of them." Ji Wook said.

"It's a 50-50." I stated. "I need some time alone. I'll be at my office if you need me." I said and didn't wait for their response. I walk my way to my office.

When I opened the door I sat down on the carpeted floor.

*********************************************************

Yoongi's POV

I followed her. I enter her office and saw her on the carpeted floor sitting and hugging her knees and her head lowered.

She heard me and raised her head and just looked at me but didn't uttered a word. I approached her and kneeled down and look into her eyes.

"You're the only woman I find beautiful while crying." I said and my hands move on it's own and wipe her tears but she's just staring at me.