CHAPTER 22

Eunha's POV

"Who said I'm gone?" I asked. "Eo--Eomma?" Lisa said with teary eyes. "Baby why are you crying?" I asked worriedly.

"Eomma-yah!" The girls said as they all run towards my direction and hug me. I miss this feeling. I also saw the boys joined us and I just chuckled.

"Okay that's enough I can't breath." I said and they released me as they chuckled. "Eomma I thought you left!" Chaeng said crying. I immediately wipe her tears and said, "Why would I leave such precious kids like you?"

"Eomma I've missed you." Lisa said and hug me. I kiss the top of her head and said, "I miss you too."

She released me, "We thought you were angry at us that's why you didn't come." Jin said. "No I wasn't. I couldn't come because of father. We had a dinner with our grandparents and relatives for support." I explained.

"Support for what noona?" Jimin asked. "My father decided to run for president next election that's why we had dinner." I uttered and they just nod their heads.

"That explains the dress." Taehyung said and I nod. "But your stuff? They're gone..." Hobi exclaimed. "Bout' that. Sajangnim gave me a new office." I said.

"Uhmm... Eomma about yesterday we're really--" I didn't let Lisa finish and said.

"I don't want to hear about it. What important is that we're all back together. I did miss you all." I said.

"So let's eat?" I said. "You just ate dinner?" Yoongi asked. "I did but eating with you guys is different form eating with my family and besides I'm still hungry." I answered.

The others lead the way towards the kitchen as I felt someone pull me by my waist. "I've missed you." Yoongi muttered on my shoulders, his hugging me from the back.

I just smiled. "Aren't we gonna eat with the others?" I said ignoring his sweetness. "That's not very nice of you ignoring me..." He stated. "You'll regret saying that." As he run out of the practice room pulling me along and went to my old office.

"Why are we here?" I asked. I looked around and all of my stuff are gone. I think it was transferred to the other one. "Because this is a perfect making out place." He stated casually as he suddenly pin me on the wall. My hands also against the wall, gripped by his hands.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "Teaching you a lesson, never ignore Min Yoongi or else..." He didn't finish and started kissing my neck.

"Fuck." I exclaimed. I felt him smile but continue. "This off shoulder dress is really giving me an easy access." He whispered as he bit my earlobe and his kisses traced my jawline.

I tilt my head to give him more access as he suddenly suck a part near my collar bone. My hands are struggling from his grip, it's not painful but I want to tangle his hair but he won't let me.

"No can do, That'll be a distraction. Just let me." He stated as he claimed my lips. I felt his tongue on my lips asking for it's access and I heard him moan the moment I let him.