CHAPTER 9

~ C O N T I N U A T I O N ~

Eunha's POV

I should have never agreed to that deal. Now I'm cooking for him...

Yeah, I stopped broking boys hearts. I want something, Change.

I'm here at my condominium. It's 6:47 in the evening. I told Sejin to come 7:00. He should be here any minute now.

I place 'his order' at the table and I enter my room to change my clothes. I changed into a brown sweater and black shorts. I exited the room and head back to the kitchen, I took some spoon and fork and place it properly in the dining table.

I look at the wall clock and it says 6:55. Five more minutes. I tied my hair into a messy but, it's hot because I didn't turn on the air conditioner.

After a few minutes I heard someone knocking, I open the door and as expected I saw Sejin but his not alone...

Who's this guy again? His friend? I think Sejin noticed me frowning at him and said, "Oh... His my friend, Caspian."

"I--I'm Caspian, Caspian Yves." He extended his arms to give me a hand shake but I didn't obliged.

"Why did you bring him here?" I asked Sejin. "He wants to meet you,--"

"Am I not popular enough for you not to know me?" I asked his friend.

"No! No! I know you, your Eunha. Lee Eunha! I'm a big fan! Your really beautiful and--" He answered nervously.

"Shut up. Flattery don't work on me kid." I said and he just shut his mouth.

"Are we just gonna stay here?" Sejin suddenly asked and I just glared at him.

"Come in." I said as they enter the door. And his friend, Caspian is amazed by the structure and interior design.

I walk my way to the dining table as Sejin and his friend followed.

Sejin served himself  and said, " I miss this Eunha! Here Caspian, Eat some." He offered his friend.