CHAPTER 17

Eunha's POV

"Uhmm... Sunbae... Do you like eomma?" Jisoo asked. "Jisoo!" I reprimanded but she just ignored me.

"Eomma?" Baekhyun asked her and looked at me. "Is she your Mom? Is she married?" He asked and I saw the girl trying to hold back their laugh.

"No! I'm not their real Mom! I'm just taking care of them since their trainee days and they started calling me their mother." I explained.

"Ne, But we really treat her like our real mother, We're too thankful towards her for everything! We still didn't know what did we do to deserve her actually." Chaeng said and smiled same to the others and I also did.

"You did nothing but goodness dear, I'm the one who's thankful towards you." I said.

"Back to the question? Sunbae? Do you like our mother?" Jisoo asked again. "Jisoo! Respect!" I said.

Baekhyun just chuckled. "It's okay..." He said. "So..." Jisoo said and I rolled my eyes at her. "Uh... Ye-yeah..." He answered shyly lowering his head for us not to see his now red face.

I looked at the girls and saw them grinning. Hays... I looked back at Baekhyun beside me, his still bowing his head.

"Baekhyun-ahh? Do you like Eunha that much?! hahaha!" Taehyung exclaimed. Baekhyun quickly glared at his friend. "At least not like you, Daydreaming over Kim Jennie!" He revealed.

"Ya--Yah!" Taehyung said trying not to smile but his cheeks and already blushing. Jennie on the other side, still looking somewhere. Hmm....

"Don't you throw the blame to me!" Taehyung said pointing his index finger towards Baekhyun who's laughing out loud same to his hyungs.

"HAHAHA! You always tell me when you call how good Jennie's fashion is!" Baekhyun teased and keep on laughing.

"Yah! You are the first one to call me just to say how much you admire Eunha-ssi! How kind, sweet and beautiful her eyes is, but yeah it's really beautiful." Taehyung said with a compliment it the end.

Baekhyun was silent. "Well, She's really... Gorgeous." he said and looked at me, his hands reaching out to my extra hair and hang it behind my ear and smiled.

"Uhmmm!" Jimin on purposely cleared his throat loudly.

*************************************************

After a few talks with the others at the counter, Baekhyun decide to go home. "Bye guys! It was really fun!" He said and walk towards the door and opened it as he wave at us. We also waved back.

When he closed the door I didn't know what come over me but I picked up my checkered polo and put it on and followed him. When I was about to open the door Jennie called me.